IMPACT

"But I love you so

"But I love you so..(please let me go)"

THIRD PERSON POV

A

nna and James found their parents on the way back. The parents sighed relieved, as they caught sight of their children. All of them hugged each other. Aurora kissed their heads and then they started going to their jupiter for the evacuation.

Harry and aurora assured them that its just a temporary damage, but anna wasn't so certain.

They quickly got into their assigned spacesuits and did pre-launch checks.

Launch will commence in t-minus 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The family was sitting in the main hub, strapped in.
They all were talking nad telling each other about their day.
Also wondering what might have happened with the resolute.
"MOM." Yelled James out of nowhere.

Aurora and harry looked up at him and asked what was wrong and saw Anna laughing, who might have had something with James's sudden call.

"Mom, dad is Anna your favorite, she says she is." James said frowning.
Anna laughed harder at this.

Aurora and harry shared a look which literally said, are they for real right now.

They turned back to see Anna laughing and James grumbling.
"I have literally been raising toddlers for 12 years." Aurora muttered.

"Thats not right James, we love you both equally - and no I am not lying Anna." Harry said as James stuck out his tongue to Anna.

Well a while after this silly yet entertaining conversation, the twins talked like they haven't been arguing a minute before. Typical.

"Completing de-orbit burn.." the automated voice said.

"Alright helmets on.", Aurora instructed them.

"Begin entry phase in 30 seconds."

Suddenly they got hit by something which looked a lot a like on of the resolute's part.

Alarms started blaring and they heard a crashing sound.

Impact detected, landing trajectory off course.

Harry and aurora held out their hands to their children for them to hold.
"Deep breaths, its okay, we will kand just fine." Harry said trying to calm his children. It didn't work.

Warning fuel level at 5%..

"The crash must have damaged the fuel tanks." Aurora shouted.

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?"James shouted breathing heavily holding on to his mother and sister's hand.
"Its alright, deep breaths." Harry said.

They were going through heavy turbulence.

Fuel level at 4%... 3%.......2%....
Brace for impact, brace for impact.....

Sorry for the short chapter, idk if this is a cliffhanger.
Anyways thank you for reading.
Love you guys and take care of yourselves, wear a mask if you go out.<3
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Okk byeee.