GIRLFRIEND

"The art of eye contact

"The art of eye contact.."

WILL'S POV

I looked at the girl as she ran past me. She looked in a hurry, maybe for class. I shrugged and made my way back to my jupiter, I had a free period.

I feel like I knew that girl, she is famous, God why can't I remember her name.

I entered the code to my jupiter and went in still thinking of the girl's name.

"ANNA, her name is Anna windsor." I sort of yelled as I remembered when I entered the main hub, not realizing that I wasn't alone.

I saw my sisters looking at me weirdly. I smiled sheepishly. Penny asked what was that about and then I told her, Judy told me that she also met her once in a park.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
After two-three days

THIRD PERSON POV

the windsors were eating dinner at one of the tables. It was weirdly quite.

James cleared his throat and the rest three looked at him.
"Um I have to tell you guys something.... I uh have a girlfriend." He said blushing.

Harry and aurora choked on their breath at this while Anna smirked at him proudly.
Once harry and aurora catches their breath," thats great who is it, and when are we meeting her?" They asked curiously.

"Oh come on its lily isn't it, it's obvious." Anna cut in.

"God couldn't you wait till alpha centauri." Harry grumbled and passed aurora money who was smiling.

"Excuse me, you bet on me?" James asked astonished.

The rest of them just laughed.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The next day after school.

"Hey lily, can I talk to you for a sec." Anna said cornering lily a bit.

"Hey, whats up?"

" first of congrats I guess for you know what." Anna said smiling.

"Oh thank you, I really like him." She replied blushing.

"But." Anna's face became serious.
"I swear to god, if you hurt him well you don't wanna know." Then she immediately smiled.

Lily gulped and nodded.

Then a minute later, they acted and talked like nothing happened.

This just kinda filler chapter I guess.
Well next chapter is gonna be......

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you guys
Byee