LITTLE SECRET

"We have nothing, if not belief

"We have nothing, if not belief..."

THIRD PERSON POV

There was kind of a vale that came in their path. The other hill was pretty far that one could not cross on legs. The river was in bertween very deep. It would be a very long fall.

They all halted, breathing heavily from the running, wondering how to get to the other side.

"My God, my brain just told me jump off this." Anna said simply making the rest turn to look at her. "Right, sorry."

Will grabbed Anna's arm but not tightly and muttered, "not taking any chances with you." Anna giggled but turned serious in a second according to the situation they were in.

"I can get us there easily." Said Anna assuringly making the others nod but they heard something big fall and turned their heads to the source of the sound.

The robot had pushed down a tree big enough to be a bridge. "Or we can cross that." Said Anna and they all went over to the robot. Will gave robot a pat on his arm and walked upon the tree. Anna went next, Penny after her and then Judy.

Judy constantly told them all to move slowly and with balance. Will had his arms in the air as he tried to balance while Anna was walking normally on the tree as if she was walking on ground.

Out of a sudden the alien creature appeared behind a bush on the side they were previously on and growled. Robot turned to look at it, his lights turning red while the others watched carefully and worriedly.

Anna pulled out a small dagger out from her boot and held the hilt tightly in her hand, in case she had to throw it, but robot got it all covered.

Robot's lights were glowing red and he growled at the creature imitatingly, scaring it off. The robot turned around his lights stoll red. Judy looked at him cautiously but his lights turned to blue again making Judy sigh in relief.

Robot raised his hands up in the air like someone do hurrah. Will immediately caught up on what he was doing and did the same,"yeah." He shouted happily but he lost his balance.

"Will." shouted Penny and Judy. Just as he was about to fall backwards he stopped halfway there. Will breathed heavily and the siblings looked at Anna, who was looking at Will focused. She did that with her mind, saved Will from falling into the river.

"Its okay, I got you. You won't fall just dont move." Said Anna, slowly making her way to Will, keeping her full focus on him. When Anna reached up to him, she stretched out her hand for Will.

Will held Anna's hand and then stood up straighter with her help. "Oh thank God." Judy said in relief.
"You okay?" Asked Anna.
"Y-yeah. Thank you!" Will said smiling.

"Will be careful okay." Said Penny.
"Right sorry."

"And where did that come from?" Penny asked referring to the dagger which was still in Anna's hand.