ALL ABOARD

"Smells like teen spirit."

ANNA'S POV

The day we all were waiting for, finally came. What I am feeling right now is unexplainable. I feel excited yet nervous, its like I have so many emotions.

With everything packed we went out of our house and said goodbye to it one last time.

With one last glance me and my family sat in the car which was sent from my parents office.

The car took us to the place from where we would take off our jupiter to the resolute.

All of our belongings got loaded in the jupiter while we put our spacesuits on.

Wow, I am doing this for real now, its not practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in the hub with my brother while our parents were getting ready for the launch.

I took a deep breath as all the memories of earth flashed in my mind
Its for the best  I said to myself.

Launch will commence in t-minus 3.. 2..1..

I felt myself being pushed back a bit in the seat I was buckled to and soon we were at the resolute.

Docking completed..

Adrenaline came over me as I looked at my surroundings. All of us quickly unbuckled and looked back at earth.

That planet had been my home for over 12 years and now leaving it made me a little sad but I was really excited for alpha centauri.

"Ok guys all the other jupiter will be coming here soon, till then why don't you guys assemble your rooms a bit." Mom said to us.

" but come on decontamination first." Dad added.

"Alright eyes and mouth closed." Mom instructed and we followed her.

After a minute or so it was finished.

"Okay we have to go check in the list of the jupiters so just do what I said alright, maybe explore the jupiter a bit till then." Mom said gesturing her hands to the jupiter.

Me and James nodded excited as mom and dad went out.

We both looked around and saw the resolute from the glass, "woah" we both gasped. Then we saw the cockpit, the garage, the med bay and our rooms.

Our jupiter had 5 rooms. Me and James selected one and went to unpack and decorate our room a bit.

I placed my clothes in my closet with some accessories shoes in a rack. Then I put some photos of me and my family and a few books that I brought. After a
while, I sat down at my bed satisfied.

"Anna, come in." The voice of my mom came from my comms.
"Yes mom?"

"You and James can come now, let's get lunch then you guys can explore the resolute."
"Coming right up, see you."

I jumped off the bed and went to my brother, I entered his room and he as well decorated his room.
"James, let's go for lunch and then mom said we can go to explore."
"Kk let's go."

I opened the door and then the resolute came into the view, well from the inside.
Access granted to the resolute.

Short chapter, sorry for that but I will be updating soon, I am just a bit sick rn.
Thank you all for the support, ly all.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share<3