STAYS

"Remember life is beautiful even in the middle of your growth

"Remember life is beautiful even in the middle of your growth.."

F

ear, it is an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger. It is more than obstacle that stands in our way of our progress.

Fear, it is something that is different for everyone, just depends on how you describe it. We all have different fears, phobias and are scared of certain things.

We could be scared of height, death, spiders, losing someone and even survival. Like Penny robinson, at the moment she was scared too. Scared whether she was going to survive or not, or her family, or her friends and also every other person stranded on this planet.

After turning and changing her positions on the bed, trying to sleep so desperately,she finally got up. Just as she left her room, she stopped on her track when she overheard her parents talking.

That seemed unlikely to her unless it was really important. Of course curious, Penny decided to eavesdrop on her parent's conversation without knowing that she might regret it later.

With making no sound she reached the window of the main hub and hid there. What she overheard, made her eyes widen and jaw drop. They could die, all of them.

Apparently Maureen had figured out why the sun had been rising early every day and why it had gotten a little hotter than the past days. The planet ok which they were stranded on had a black hole along its orbit and in some time it would probably get sucked into the black hole.

Maureen wasn't sure how long they had without further information. Maureen and John hadn't decided whether they should tell anyone or not, unaware of the fact that one of their daughters have heard the conversation.

Tears filled the sixteen year old girl as she stopped herself from hearing her parents talk any further. She made her way to her room and sat down on her bed.

She needed someone to talk at the moment, wanted to tell someone what she had just found out. Sadly, there was no one around. Even though Penny knew she could talk to her siblings and even Anna, this wasn't the right time.

So, she just closed her eyes, hoping to fall asleep soon. Hoping that they all would find a way to get out of this planet and they would get to alpha centauri soon.

***

Will, who was now happy that his robot friend was back with him. Well but also not really. The problem of deciding how to tell everyone about the alien robot was now gone and but they had another one.

Were they going to let the robot stay or not? Will was scared too, like his sister but for different things. He was scared for his friend, robot. He wanted everyone to realize that the robot had changed for good and that he could handle him. Yeah, but well we don't know what might happen just in the next second.

A few of the adults were having a meeting, or an argument you can say, deciding whether the robot get to stay with or not. Will waited patiently (not) till his father came back to tell them the results.

Anna did all she could to distract Will and divert his mind into having fun. Both of them played games, arguing playfully about who is better at monopoly and trying to figure out what the robot could possibly be saying with his light, which looked a lot like stars.

They also made a list of things, the robot could help everyone with, its not everyday you get an alien robot to yourself.

Will was beyond nervous when he saw his father come in the jupiter. Quickly grabbing Anna's hand, he ran to his father, dragging Anna along with him. Anna let out a woah out of shock when Will held her hand and dragged her to the staircase.

Maureen joined them to hear what John had to say. "What'd they say?" Asked Will nervously as John climbed up the stairs.

"The robot stays." Stated John, but one could hear slight edge in his voice. Will said yes triumphantly and Anna sighed in relief after hearing those words.

"But there are conditions. You keep it away from other people, you report any changes in behavior and register its whereabouts at all times." Explained john.

"Yea sure. We want to show you something." Agreed Will. Anna and will both ran inside the hub and then returned with a paper in their hands.

"We made a list about the things the robot could help us with." Spoke Anna for the first time since John came.
"Yeah when people will see how awesome he is, they'll accept him." Added Will.

"Actually I had something else in mind. Why don't you help me today?" Said John putting his hand on Will's shoulder. Clear confusion could be seen on the three's face.

"With what?" Questioned Will, confused.

"I'll tell you later its kind of a father-son thing." Said John. But soon the four turned their head to look at the robot who had just reached up to them, apparently trying to find Will.

"Actually I forgot. Its more of a father-son-robot thing." Exclamied John. Anna furrowed her eyebrows upon his words and frowned, really in dilemma with John's sudden change in decision. She didn't question it though.