THE RETURN

"Tears are the words, heart can't say

"Tears are the words, heart can't say.."

The alien monster had terrified everyone as it roared loudly, standing at the top of the tower, trying to break it down into pieces.

It got successful as the sparks flew into distance, the light beam vanished and the tower fell down breaking into pieces followed by everyone screaming in shock and pure horror.

The creature too fell down with a loud thud, but immediately got up and snarled, following the humans around that were still running, trying to find cover.

Anna was watching the creature with wary from her hiding spot, which was behind a few storage boxes. From the corner of her eye, she saw Judy accompanied with her father, John, approaching her.

Judy was taking long breaths to calm her down. She had always been a very good runner and knew how to manage her breathing when necessary.

John, who was a Navy Seal, know how to handle such situations and was trained for it. Anna, had never actually been in a situation like this like the most, just stayed quiet and thought.

She have had many fight trainings and matches, and with her powers being a contributing factor, maybe she could fight it but would need a help, as she didn't really had the exact required energy to fight an unknown, alien creature with sharp teeth, a long tail, she was sure would hit hard along with fangs and sturdy body, after the light summoning.

The three found their eyes widening when they saw Penny go to tent to hide, unaware of the fact that the creature had seen her. They made a silent agreement to follow her and help her out and get her safe.

Moving with creating as less sound as possible they reached the opposite of the tent at which the creature was standing beside.

To make the situation worse, the radio created a sound which turned out to be from the resolute, belonging to captain radic. Realizing that the creature would have gotten alarmed the three thought of something quick just as Penny turned the radio off from inside.

The three were fortunate enough that Anna had a small knife with her. Anna took the pocket knife out from her pocket and slit the tent open to reach Penny. The sudden action apparently scared Penny, who screamed, thinking it was the creature.

"Anna." Penny sighed in relief when she realized who it was.
"Its okay Penny. I got you. Come on!" Assured John and took penny's hand making a run for it.

Just as they ran to get to a safe spot, the creature cut the tent open with one of the horns on its back and followed the four.

The creature emerged out of the tent. John stood in front of the three girls protectively trying to scare the creature with the knife in his hand he took from Anna. The creature slowly walked to the four as they took a few steps back.