THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS PT. 2

"Some things have to end for better things to start

"Some things have to end for better things to start...."

THIRD PERSON POV

Anna got home with her family from the hospital after listening (not really) to the instructions of the doctors. Harry gently picked her up from the car and carried her to his childrens' room.

He softly laid her down on the bed and asked," how are you feeling Anna?" Anna looked up at his father's bespectacled face and said which came out as a whisper, " I feel very weak." The parents shared a glance while James climbed on the bed and sat down near his sister and gently took her hand.

The parents' heart swelled at this gesture. After taking a few medicines which were not really tasty even though her parents told her that is was candy, huh all lies, she slept peacefully.
The family went down to the living room.

Harry and aurora took each other's hand while they sat on the sofa trying to actually figure out what happened , they didn't give their daughter any junk food and she doesn't have any allergies.

While James even though he was just a 5 year old he knew something was wrong with his twin sister something big. That something big was first realized by him too.

JAMES'S POV

I sat at the sofa with my parents playing video games on my dad's phone. They won't show that they were really worried but I know better. Out of a sudden I felt a rumble in my stomach and asked myself am I sick too. But then realized that I was just hungry.
"Mommy i am hungry its lunch time." I told mom.

Mom seemed confused for a bit but then realization hit her face and then she got up and went to prepare lunch in the kitchen. Weird I thought.
Dad sighed slowly and told me not to worry and said," its alright jamesie come on let's see what your mother has made." We both got up and went to the dining table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD PERSON POV

A week passed but Anna's condition just got worse and everyone was really worried. Harry always tried to calm aurora down and be there with his wife when she had mental breakdowns but the truth was he too wasn't doing good himself.

While James was really scared by watching her lovely sister in such condition just lying on the bed. What made him feel worse was that his parents didn't tell him what was wrong with his sister but the truth was they too didn't know.

A few days more passed but
Everything was worse. Anna was passing out a lot and was not eating properly and they had to admit her at the hospital.

This effected the whole family very badly,  James wouldn't go out to play with his friends or go to school and just stay in his room.

While James was in his room, Aurora and harry were down in the living room sitting against the wall, like they used to in college when they first got together.

Aurora started crying silently and then choked out a sob and harry was so tired and he had too tears in his eyes. Harry gently put an arm around his wife and rubbed her arm soothingly . Aurora cried into his shoulder. They were feeling so sad without their little girl, she made the whole house happy and without her it was so empty.

Calmly harry said,"Rora its gonna be alright our girl is strong she will get better. Have some hope. All we can do is be there with her and support her."

Aurora replied," I know I am trying, I really am but I just can't its been more than a week and no one has really found out what's wrong."

This broke Harry's heart and they both sat there in each other's arms crying.

Later that night, James walked down the stairs and then slowly made his way to the fridge and took put some chocolates. He sat down on one of the chairs and ate slowly, missing his sister even more now, remembering how they both used to sneak chocolate in their room.

As he was going back he saw his parents curled up against each other on the floor. James smiled to himself and put blanket over them and then went to sleep himself.

A week passed and today was the twins' birthday. And Anna woke up too. No one wanted to let this day go to waste so they decided to go to the hospital and spend more time with her. The doctors allowed them in and they sat down on the sofa in Anna's room.

Aurora went to her daughter and kissed her forehead and hugged her gently. She wished her happy birthday and asked how she was was. "Meh", said Anna. Harry did the same and sweetly wished both of their kids.

Then came in James and hugged her sister tightly but was careful not to hurt her. He sat down on the bed with her. Then Anna said, " i hope you guys brought cake," making all laugh.

After many days they all laughed , smiled and spent time with each other. It felt good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Windsors got a call from the hospital and were told that the doctors noticed something. Aurora and harry left immediately for the hospital, leaving James with a babysitter.

Both of them were anxiously waiting in the hallway on the seats. "Mr. And Mrs. Windsor please come in." The doctor called from the inside of her cabin. They both looked at each other took a deep breath and went inside the doctor's cabin.

Dr. Jones was sitting in her cabin with hands folded on the table. Her cabin was neat and tidy and gave really positive vibes. The Jones were really good friends of the windsors so Dr. Elizabeth Jones decided to take Anna's case in her hands.

As aurora and harry went in they shook hands with Elizabeth and she gestured them to sit down. They greeted each other and Elizabeth said,"I don't want your waste your time so I will just tell you, we were just taking Anna's blood test and we all noticed um some cells developing which were blue in colour."

Both parents were too shock to reply so dr. Jones just went on, "We also noticed that Anna is passing out every 6 hours and at the same time every day, in the starting we all thought that it was just a coincidence but now it has been happening constantly."

"We researched more in this topic and from old books we found that something like this last happened a hundred years ago." She took a deep breath and continued," like your daughter has been passing out every six hours the last person to experience this was passing out every five hours. The technology wasn't too advanced then but the doctors then too discovered something blue in that person's cells. And it can't be just a coincidence that Anna now is experiencing the same symptoms of ....of.", she trailed off.

Aurora looked at her confused while harry seemed to have an idea what Elizabeth was talking about.

That didn't go unnoticed by the other two in the room. Elizabeth stayed quiet but aurora looked at her husband questioningly.

Harry looked at both of them and muttered to himself,"It can't be it can't be real."

"Can't be real what harry?" Asked aurora. He looked at her and quietly said," the supernatural powers."
"The WHAT??" said aurora.

   Here is the second chapter..
Thank you for reading<3
Don't forget to vote and comment.