DANGER!

"In the end we are nothing more than love and space dust

"In the end we are nothing more than love and space dust."

Will passed them a last smile before he carefully jumped out of the ship, into the space and got to the ladder. Taking deep breaths he climbed up and finally reached the handle. The boy finally closed the garage's door successfully.

"You did it!" Anna said into the radio, excitedly.

"I did do it, didn't I?" Will replied, Anna could practically hear his smile through the radio.

"We'll be waiting for you at the hatch," Maureen assured.

Taking a deep breath, Will continued to climb up the ladder. Just as he got to the last step, he felt a piercing pain in his arm, exactly where he had got attacked, causing him to loose his grip on the ladder.

"No, no!" He shouted, floating downwards helplessly. Was that the end? Would he just keep floating around in space till his oxygen supply ran out? His ears were ringing, at the background he could faintly hear his mother, sisters and his friend calling out to him on the radio. His vision blurred, as he kept falling.

But out of nowhere, he was relieved of the thoughts plaguing his mind, when his father caught him. Will noticed he was attached to the harpoon. He was safe, his father was safe at last. As soon as they got inside the jupiter, they were greeted by relieved hugs. It was a beautiful sight as the family hugged one another. The longings of the daughter after they finally saw their dad safe. 

It was at the moment, the Robinsons accompanied by Don and Anna who were now a part of their family, were joined by a person they didn't want to see.

"You don't need to thank me even though I saved John and Don which led to them saving Will. I am sorry about everything-" Smith started but all she got was glares filled with hate knowing that not one word coming out of that woman's mouth was true.

Her absurd talks were cut off in between as she got punched in ger face leading her to loose her consciousness. Shouts of surprise and a little pride were heard as they all stared at the bespectacled girl staring down at the woman who was now on the floor.

"Anna!" Maureen shouted in surprise while Penny said cool in a loud voice.

"Not gonna lie, I agree with Penny, that was beyond cool," Don fist-bumped Anna while John hummed and nodded his head in agreement.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while and now at least we know who can't take a punch."

***

Laughs echoed as they sat in the hub, they as in the Robsinson siblings, Anna and Don. Judy was attending to Anna and Will where they were hurt, while the others were trying to cheer them up after the unfortunate turn of events that occurred.