COMFORT

"And like the moon we must go through phases of emptiness to be full again

"And like the moon we must go through phases of emptiness to be full again....."

There are a few things which you need to do for the greater good. Some things that you know might or will hurt you, but you just have to do it. It might be better for others. You have to do it for pleasing others.

He thought he made him change. He made him promise to stay good. He made him promise not to ever hurt anyone.

Well, that was broken.

Will couldn't stand watching his father in that state, and also knowing that he was hurt because of the thing he trusted, whom he thought was his friend.

Will didn't want anyone else to get hurt. Maybe he also knew that the robot would have to go someday. Making the robot jump off the cliff was one of the hardest decision he had made. He finally understood completely how much it hurted after losing someone. How much it hurted after losing someone you grew close to and trusted. He didn't even know if he made the right choice or not.

Anna went back into the jupiter after taking a look around to check whether Will was there or not. But, she couldn't find him in sight. She began to get worried wondering where he went off with the robot, especially after the incident in the hub.

She was standing alone in the hub, drinking water when her sight caught Will. He wasn't accompanied with the robot. Anna put the glass on the table and walked up to Will to ask him where he was but stopped in her track when she saw his face. His eyes were red, tears soaked on his cheek.

"Will, whats wrong?" Questioned Anna.

Will hadn't looked at her since he cane in and just stared at the floor as he shifted his feet upon hearing her question.

"Will are you okay? You can tell me, you know that right?"

Still she got no answer. It worried her, what could possibly have happened that Will can't tell her? She then gently grabbed Will's hand and lead him to his room.

She made him sit on the bed and gave him water that was on the bedside table. Anna crossed her arms and waited patiently for Will to calm down. Will drank some water and then wiped his tears. He finally looked at Anna who was watching him with furrowed eyebrows.

Anna sighed and sat down beside Will.
"Do you want to tell me what happened?" She asked, not wanting to force answers out of Will just yet.

"He- he's gone. I made him to." He sniffed. Yeah, Anna didn't understand what Will was trying to say.

"Who's gone?"

"Robot." He answered. He didn't look at Anna as he said that instead he looked at his fingers as he played with them nervously. Anna didn't know how to answer, but she did understand what Will was going through.

Upon getting no answer from his friend Will continued, "I couldn't risk anyone else getting hurt. I dont even know if I did the right thing. He's really gone Anna I-"

Not able to hold it any longer he broke into tears. Without a thought Anna wrapped her arms around Will and hugged him hoping to give him any comfort. They both sat on the bed for a while as Will cried until he calmed down.

There was something that made Will feel safer, warmer. It must be Anna, he thought. Her powers maybe. But yeah, it was her magic. And he was grateful.