STRANGER DANGER

"But you can, you must, and you will

"But you can, you must, and you will."

  As soon as Victor said those words, murmurs erupted in the hub. Trying to assure each other that they had just enough time. But, even they knew it was hard. Maureen immediately set up a course to find John, but there wasn't sufficient fuel. Maureen wouldn't budge, even after Dr. Smith's manipulating and threats.

Then all of a sudden, the ship started moving downwards towards the planet in a bad state. Alarms started blaring, warning the pilot to pull up. Well, that was a part of the plan. Just as quickly, the robot sensed danger and in order to save Smith he made her move in the hub while Maureen told the kids to get out of there.

The doors closed once Smith and robot entered the hub, trapping them in there. Maureen handled the ship just after that and the orbit was stabilized.
The doors of the hub were locked, there was no getting out of there.

Maureen knocked one of the glasses of the hub from the outside, calling Smith. Smith walked to her, robot following suite.

"You're in the safest room on the ship. It was designed to survive an asteroid collision. It was designed to withstand solar flares. It was designed to repel temperatures that drop to absolute zero. And do you know who designed it? Me. So don't expect to get out any time soon." Maureen informed with a sass.

Without responding verbally, Smith raised her hand and formed it into a fist. Robot did the same like a kid who copies their mother. Well that wasn't the same here anyhow.

"Break the glass."

Thumping sounds could be heard as robot constantly started hitting the glass. It didn't break but it did have a few scratches on it.

"You can't keep me I'm here forever," Said the trapped lady.

"Thats true. But you'll be in there for long enough. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go find my husband," And with that she exited to find the kids.

"You do realize that you can never criticize us for being reckless again," Remarked Penny as her mother approached the kids.

"Of course I can, I'm your mother," Maureen replied. "Hey sweetie you alright?" Maureen asked Anna, who looked a little shaken up.

"Yeah, just got a little deja vu, except it was real," The girl mumbled in response.

"Oh I'm really sorry about that. All of you." They all just smiled in response.

"You girls get the harpoon ready," ordered Maureen.

"Wait, we have a harpoon?" Asked Penny, but she was ignored by her mother.

"Will you're with me," Maureen grabbed his hand and then both went to the cockpit while the girls used the stairs to go to the garage.

***