RESURRECTION

"The impossible happens all the time, you just have to believe it can

"The impossible happens all the time, you just have to believe it can...."

  Soon everyone was inside the cave, hammering and taking the biomass as quietly as they could with little light which Anna made.

"Can't you just take all the biomass with your powers like with your mind?" Whispered Penny, when she and Anna were walking through the tunnel.

"I would if we wouldn't be accompanied by those alien creatures."

"Disgusting, even if they do wake, we'll fight them.

"Totally badass way."

***

"Mr. Watanabe said that the converters can turn waste into fuel in an hour, so once we figure out where dad is-" informed Will to Penny as they both were going to put the waste bags altogether.

"Oh you've got to stop." Penny whispered back.

"What?"

"You're carrying around this radio..... dad's gone okay?"

"How can you say that?"

"It would have been impossible-"

"Any more impossible than Judy being saved from the ice? Me and robot saving Anna? You finding us in the that storm? Mom and dad being together again? The impossible happens all the time. You just have to believe it can." Those words touched penny's heart. She clearly needed that.

A little later Penny finally said thank you to his brother and hugged him tightly seizing the moment. It was broken soon, when a loud beeping voice came from Will's radio. It meant two things; John and don were probably alive somewhere, and the sound have probably woken up the alien creatures living in the roof.

Somehow Will turned off his radio but then soon, hell broke loose. The winged creatures woke up and then flew down, starting to attack everyone. Hurriedly, people started running towards the end of the cave to get out safely, as Victor ushered them to run.

As Angela and Hiroki were running, one of the creatures screeched loudly and grabbed the man with it's claws and flew up. Angela screamed for help as the creature flew to the other side. Anna saw the situation and thought of acting fast.

She took out her dagger and sliced the wing of the creature which took Hiroki, making it screech and pain and eventually release the man. As the creature whined in pain, they saw it as the perfect opportunity to run to Angela who was crouched down.

"They're blind." Whispered Anna. Hiroki seemed to be really injured and was wincing.

"What?" Whispered back Angela.

"Yes, they're blind, they can only hear us."

They thought they could get out but, more and more creatures kept appearing. They even found Penny and Vijay, trapped inside. The four had a silent conversation about how to get out safely, as the injured man rested.

"I'll distract them while you guys run." Murmured Anna.

"What about you?" Hand gestured Penny, worriedly.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be right behind you, trust me." After a little protest, the others agreed. Anna pushed her glasses up and got up.

"Hey dipshits over here." She called loudly grabbing their attention. Upon hearing the voice, the creatures flew to where the voice came from. Once the movement happened, the other four ran as fast as they could to the exit.

The others were almost out but Anna seemed to be in trouble now. Gladly, she had her powers. A huge ball of fire shot out of her hands, hurting the creatures. The aliens screeched loudly while Anna ran to the others, as fast and safely as she could, hoping she wouldn't find any other creature.

Everyone cheered and applauded as the last of them got out safely. Will ran to the two girls and hugged them both tightly in relief.

"I radioed dad again, he signaled back." Will informed after a moment.

"Thats amazing."
"Where is he?"

"I dont know, but he's out there somewhere." Will answered looking up in the sky.

"Well then what do you say we got find him?" Said Penny, one of her arms over Will's shoulder and other over Anna's.

After grabbing the biomass, everyone was going back to the chariot to get back to their own jupiters.

"Penny?" The three kids heard someone call. They turned around to find it was Vijay.

"Vijay, come on." Said victor.

"Be right there." He answered and Victor walked away, but Will and Anna stayed back. Will kept looking between the pair while Anna smirked knowingly  at them.

"Thanks for saving my ass back there."

"Well you'd look pretty stupid walking around without it." Penny joked, but Vijay didn't really quite get it.

"That was a joke." Informed Penny upon seeing the confused expression on the boy's face.

"Yeah, no, I know. Yeah um." He awkwardly replied.

"I'm gonna go, tell Judy the good news." Interrupted Will in between looking a bit  uncomfortable. Anna gave him a look for Interrupting and dragged him away, leaving the two teenagers alone.