DIAMONDS IN THE SKY

"Won't let go of your hand

"Won't let go of your hand.."

THIRD PERSON POV

"Its been a while." John said to will standing near the door of his room as he picked up a baseball.

John threw the ball to will.
"Yeah." Will said catching the baseball.

"We're gonna look for survivors and get Anna's stuff from her jupiter. Get your gear. You're coming along." John said.

"Does mom know?" Will asked.
"Just get your gear, and tell Anna too." John said as he walked down the hallway.

Will put the baseball on his bed, grabbed his jacket and went to call Anna.

Will went to the spare room, Anna was staying in and found the door open.

Anna was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at her fingers while she played with them. She was wearing the clothes Penny gave her and her hair was tied into a ponytail.

Little clouds of darkness were floating around the room and Anna didn't seem to be bothered about it.

"Anna, are you okay?" Will asked anxiously as he slowly entered the room.

Anna looked up at will as he spoke, her glasses at the tip of her nose as the clouds of darkness, shadow started to vanished.

"Yeah I- I'm okay." She said nodding her head as she pushed her glasses up a little.

Will watched the shadow vanishing and looked around the room.

"Uh sorry about that, that happens sometimes, I can't control it." Anna said as she noticed will's gaze.

"Oh, its alright." Will said grinning.

"So did you need anything?"

"Right, we're gonna look for survivors and get your things from your jupiter, so I just came to call you."

"Okay, be right there."

Will nodded his head and went to get his gear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John handed out his hand to Anna as she climbed up the stairs.
She muttered a thanks to John as she walked to Will and the robot.

"What are you guys doing?" Anna asked as she stood beside Will, hugging her jacket closer to her.
"Nothing, just observing this planet."
"Oh, its pretty isn't it?"
"Yes it is, there's snow, vegetation, gravity, its nice."
"Who knows maybe we'll find some creatures here."

Will just shrugged and said maybe.
Maureen climbed out of the jupiter and looked at John questiongly as she saw Will. They started whispering to each other, clearly arguing.

Suddenly Will was hit by a snow ball, he gasped in surprise and found Anna laughing at him.

"You did not." Will said laughing as well.
"Yes I did."