THE CHRISTMAS STAR

"Shooting stars never fly for me, my heart's on Mars kinda hard to see, but you know you know I'll see you again

"Shooting stars never fly for me, my heart's on Mars kinda hard to see, but you know you know I'll see you again..."

THIRD PERSON POV

It was a sweet nice morning. Aurora was sitting on a chair peacefully, drinking coffee. Her husband had gone off for work while she had a day off.

She felt so calm and it was so quiet-
"MOM"yelled Anna and James.
"Ugh one day, one peaceful day, thats all I ask for."muttered aurora to herself, groaning while her children continued to call her.

"WHAT?" Yelled aurora back at them irritated by the noise.

"The wifi isn't working, did you do something." Said James and Anna together, which would be scary for others but aurora had gotten used to it, cause it happened a lot.

"What the wifi isn't working, shit." Said the kids' mother shocked.

Well this was just a normal day in the windsor household. Legends say that the wifi worked but they never found out the problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry had gotten home and the rest of family came down for dinner soon.
After dinner they all was just kidding. When the laughter died down after James said a joke.
"Harry you know that James and Anna were fighting today." Said Aurora.

Harry looked interested now. James and Anna looked at each other, smiling slightly at each shamelessly.

"Really what for?" Asked Harry curiously.

"He ate my favorite chocolate without asking me." Answered Anna . She loved chocolate and you never, never ever take her chocolate.

"Whaaaat? Now that was very bad James."Harry said taking her daughter's side."but anna you won right?"

Anna opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by her bespectacled brother,
"N-no I won this time." He said quietly.

"No you didn't." Anna said smirking .

"Ok ok but it was close."

"I was watching it wasn't close." Aurora said laughing at the situation.

"Haha ok who started the fighting."asked Harry.

"She slapped me when I wasn't looking."James said hurt.

"I was looking straight at you." Anna said.

"Yeah I saw it coming." Said James truthfully.

They all laughed then and enjoying the night.

(A/N- I SAW THIS AT YOUTUBE SO I COULDN'T RESIST ADDING IT. I ADDED A FEW LINES OF MINE TOO.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHRISTMAS DAY

It was early in the morning and the Christmas spirit was high. Like every other year the twins woke up early this year too.
Anna woke up and smiled, it was Christmas. She quickly put on her glasses, picking them up from the side table. She slid in her fluffy slippers and went to open the door.