THE GUN

"As much as we'd all like to change the past, undo our mistakes, we can't

"As much as we'd all like to change the past, undo our mistakes, we can't. We have to live with our history...."

It would be a lie to claim if Anna said she didn't get bored while the robinson siblings weren't at the jupiter to accompany her. Will had returned from his little adventure with John and robot.

He did learn a lesson that day. It would have a great effect on him later, he just dont know that yet. When Anna asked Will, what had happened, he told her, they paid eulogy to all the people who lost their lives during the crash.

He told her how John explained that he had a responsibility now when the robot wouldn't be around to help him. It was a good way of teaching your child something. Will held Anna's hand soothingly once he told Anna how he placed cairn for her family as well. She was glad.

Whereas, when Penny arrived back at the jupiter, she looked really happy and a tint of blush on her cheeks didn't go unnoticed by Anna.

"What are you smiling for?" Asked Anna smirking, when she saw Vijay from the window, apparently he was there to accompany Penny, outside the jupiter.

"Huh nothing." Penny shrugged.

"Oh really? So it has nothing to with a certain sixteen you're old?"

"Shove off. I'll tell you later." Muttered Penny, as Anna teased her and went to her room to keep her bag.

"I dont understand." Stated Will, confused by the interaction between the two girls.

"Aw Will, maybe Penny will explain you." Said Anna, amused by the fact that Penny might explain to her brother about her crush.

***

Go fish, thats what they were playing. They meaning John, Penny, Anna, Will and the robot. Will and Anna were telling robot how to play as well. It was a good way to pass time.

Anna also caught Penny trying to cheat by looking at robot's cards which were reflecting on his face. Penny just shrugged it off. John too offered Smith to join the game, who was sitting on window seat, reading a book. She refused.

But she did suggest that Maureen should join them as she doesn't get many opportunities to play with them. Will went to call Maureen where she was doing some calculations in one of the tents outside the jupiter.

"A few cards are missing." Stated Penny while John was distributing the cards.

"They must be in Will's room, we were making a card domino." Said Anna. "I'll go get it." And with that she left the hub to will's room.

Anna entered thr room and found the cards laying messy on the bed. She then gathered the cards and stacked them. A very loud gun shot noise was heard then from the hub. All the lights immediately turned red and emergency  alarm started blaring.

Now even more gun shots noises could be heard. The cards dropped from the girl's hand as she ran to get to the main hub. The scene was terrifying for sure.

Angela was holding up the gun from both her hands and was shooting the robot, which seemed to have no effect on the robot.  Smith looked strangely a bit satisfied while Penny was afraid, watching the scene in pure horror. John was tryimg to stop Angela but she didn't seem to listen at all.

Trying to stop to get things more out of hand, Anna stretched out her hand and the gun flew from Angela's hand to Anna's. Angela turned to look at the girl in shock and confusion. But, unfortunately the damage had already been done.

The attack had angered the robot which made him turn into his old self, with four arms and his lights turning red, which now looked a different shade of red than it was in the field while fighting the alien creatures. The comparison was scary yet beautiful.

Robot raised one of his arms and reached forward to attack Angela who stepped back scared. John stepped in front of her but the robot didn't stop nor listen to John or Penny or Anna shouting. He just pushed John out of the way and thats when Will enters the scene.

"No!" He shouted at the robot which made him look at him and turn himself back to the robot they all liked, woth two arms, two legs and lights which had a peaceful blue colour.