Chapter 1: So much for having a normal day

Marinette POV

As Ms Mendeleiev talked about atoms, the class were taking notes, except Chloe, who was checking her text messages from Malik.

Guess Isaac was right. They are dating. I thought with a smirk.

It's been 2 weeks ever since the events of Adrien taking up his late father's mantle as Mr Butterfly, or as Luka would describe it, Hawkmoth Jr. Now he and his crew are imprisoned and his plan has been foiled. 

Not only that, Luka has become the holder of both the snake and cat miraculous. And I think Master Fu was happy with the decision.

After class, I was making my way to the locker room until I overheard two students talking.

"Did you hear about Adrien Agreste and Lila Rossi?" Said a dark haired student.

"Yeah. They escaped from prison again. And they weren't alone. They had help. They guards didn't see who they were though." A blonde haired student replied.

I stiffened after what I heard.

Adrien and Lila escaped again!? How!?  I thought. My skin paled in fear.

"Mari? You ok?" A voice behind me asked. I turned around and saw Alya. Her brow furrowed in concern.

"It's nothing." I replied.

Alya crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"It's something. I bet it's because blonde and his lying lover escaped from prison."

I sighed.

"Fine. It is. Can I just have a break for once?" 

Alya pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, girl. We'll get through this. We always do. Besides, you got luck on your side. In more ways than one." She replied.

I nodded.

"Yeah. I guess you're right."

So much for having a normal day. But then again, evil never rests. 

And as Luka said.

France needs Ladybug and her crew.