Chapter 6: If it's not one thing, it's another

Alya POV

"So what you're saying is that someone is screwing with your bro?" Isaac asked.

Juleka nodded after telling us about Luka and Marinette's current situation. About how Luka tried to cross the line with Marinette, albeit without her consent.

"We got a lot of things on our plate. First Adrien and Lila escaped from prison. Next, they come back with some freaky tech that was ripped from a sci-fi movie and now Luka is falsely accused of attempted rape." Cassie sighed.

"Yeah. As if we needed more problems. We better get to the bottom of this ASAP." Nino added.

We nodded in agreement and prepared to go to class.

Suddenly, we heard a scream from outside. A scream that sounded familiar.

"Is that Zoe's voice?" I asked.

"C'mon!" Chloe called as she ran towards the crowd. We followed her until we say Zoe, covered in bruises and cuts. 

"Zoe! What happened to you!?" Chloe gasped as she help up her step sister and leading her to the nurse's office.

"I don't know. I think I saw a blue haired boy run up to me and take my hornet thumb ring. I tried to fight back but he easily swatted me aside." Zoe said, rubbing the bruise on her head.

"Guys, you don't think that Luka-" I said.

"No way. Luka doesn't look like the type of guy who would go around hurting people. Unlike a certain blonde we know." Nino replied.

"Well, looks like the cameras says overwise. We need to prove that Luka is not the attacker."  Isaac said.

"That's the problem. We don't know who did it." I said.

"Then it's up to us to find out." Cassie said.