Chapter 17: Preparations for conquering Paris.

Adrien POV

I was looking at the blueprints of our weapons and armour until I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turned around and saw a smirking Lila.

"Fancy seeing you here." Lila said and kissed my cheek.

"Likewise. How was the meeting?" I asked.

"Pretty boring if you ask me. Wish you was there." She said with a sigh.

"Ditto, but someone has to look over the blueprints for our plan, which will commence in a few months time." I replied.

"Of course someone had to suggest you should do it" Lila sighed.

I nodded and shuffled the blueprints. I noticed one had a design of an airship.

"Nice. That way, we don't have to use the teleporter all the time." I said with a smirk.

"Soon, the world will be ours. And we'll spend the rest of our lives together." Lila said.

"No more Ladybug or Panthere Noir or Crimson Web to get in our way. And we'll begin a new legacy." I added and wrapped my arms around Lila and kissed her. 

Our kiss deepened as I leaned on the table, gently squeezing Lila's waist.

"Ahem." A voice interrupted us. We looked and saw Nathalie standing near the door, tugging her collar. 

"Oh, Nathalie. We didn't see you there." I chuckled.

"Right. Well, Gordon wishes to speak to you two." She said.

"We're on our way." Lila said. As Nathalie left,, we sighed.

"We'll continue with this another time." I whispered in Lila's ear. She smiled and followed me to Gordon's office.