Chapter 21: Fu vs Mayura reborn

Fu POV

While the rest of the French Miraculous Superhero Team fought off the foot soldiers, I was currently fighting Nathalie, or Mayura as she is known as. She parried my fan strikes and snapped a kick at me. I quickly dodged the kick and summoned a green sentimonster in the form of a turtle to attack her. Nathalie smirked and cut it in half with her sword.

"Surrender. And I will spare you." She said as she pointed her sword at me.

"I think I will pass." I said and threw my fan at her again. She dodge and slashed her sword at my stomach. I cried in pain and stepped back. The wound wasn't deep but it was enough to sap my strength. I panted as I saw Mayura raise her sword.

"Any last words, Guardian?" She asked smugly.

I looked at my fan and smiled. Before Mayura noticed, the fan slashed her cheek. Seeing her guard was down, I threw a punch at her. She smirked and caught my wrist.

"Fool." She said and swung her sword at me. Suddenly, time froze. The next minute I know, I found myself propped against the wall with Zoe trying to her best to close the wound on my stomach while Luka , Juleka and Malik subdued Mayura.

"Thank you." I said.

"Try not to move. I'm almost done." Zoe said and finished wrapping the bandage around my wounded stomach.

"Sis! There's more!" Chloe shouted as she pointed at the gunmen marching towards us. The Dropouts and the police were getting overwhelmed.

"I can still fight." I said and stood up.

"You need to rest, Master." Alya said.

"No, I'll be fine." I said.

We prepared to fight off the remaining gunmen.