Chapter 10: Spider Grimoire

Isaac POV

Not much has changed at school, except almost all the students giving me the evil eye. It was bad enough that my identity as Crimson Web was revealed last year. Now, the public and the police are making my patrol more difficult for me and my teammates.

During recess, I decided to go to the library and read the book Master Fu gave to me last time we visited him.

Flashback

"So this book-" I said.

"Grimoire." Master Fu interrupted 

"Sorry. Grimoire will help us uncover more of our powers?" I asked.

"Yes." Master Fu said with a nod.

I stared at the book and then back at Fu.

"Alright, Master. I'll give it a shot." I said with a nod.

Present

I opened the book and looked at the pages.  Without a doubt, Hawkmoth must've taken some of the pages. The pages about the fox, peacock and moth miraculous are missing and probably lost. I read through the pages and saw the spider miraculous  page.

"What's this?" I muttered as I examined the page.

I saw a pair of solid white eyes on the page, a pair of web shooters and multiple spider based weapons.

"Well well. Looks like you found your other powers, Boss." Arachne chirped, sitting on my shoulder.

"Yeah? Care to tell me what they are?" I asked.

"Well, we got Giza." Arachne said.

"Giza?" I asked.

"Yeah. It allows you to predict an opponent's move. Comes in handy. But can only be used once. The same could be said for Ensnare. Or how you would call it, Crimson Chain." Arachne said.

"Ok. What about the weapons?" I asked, pointing at the page.

"Well, we already got the sword and the web shooters. But there's more. We got the mechanical spider legs, perfect for both offence and defence." Arachne said, floating above the grimoire.

 "Still requires Iron Spider." I muttured.

Arachne nodded and flew in front of me. Her face wrinkled in concern. 

"Boss, I wonder if we can still pull this off. Chat Blanc is super stronger than last time. You barely survived your previous fight with him." She said.

"Not to mention, I was akumatized when I tried to fight him without you. And amokized again before I had the chance. But, it doesn't mean I'm going to give up. After all, how can I beat Chat Blanc if I don't try?" I replied with a smirk.

Arachne grinned and hugged my cheek.

"You're right. We got this. After all, we beat Shadow Wing, Hawkmoth and Shadow Owl. We can defiantly take on Chat Blanc." She said.

Just you wait, Chat Blanc. I'm gonna give you the payback you deserve. I thought.

Just as I was about to get ready to leave, I noticed a figure walking away from the library entrance.

"Who was that?" I muttered.

Sabrina POV

I quickly left the library and pulled out my phone to call Lila.

"He's got that book you were talking about. What now?" I said.

"No need to worry. Our boss will make short work of that fool. And his friends." Lila said with a smile.

"You should've just asked me to take the book. Then, he would-." I said.

"No. He specifically told us not to intervene.  He'll handle this." Lila said sternly.

"Alright." I said and hung up.