Chapter 24: A Night Together

*Warning: Lemon*

Marinette POV

It has been 4 days ever since we defeated Chat Blanc and his army. Paris has been repaired, the residents and Mayor Andre has apologised to us for their lack of faith and ungratefulness. Lt Roger recovered from his coma and disowned Sabrina for siding with Adrien and Lila and almost killing Chloe.

We celebrated our victory after repairing Paris, even Master Fu joined in, albeit reluctantly. After a few days past by, we resumed back to our normal lives, while going out to do our nightly patrols. I was getting some homework done while my parents were away to visit my grandfather until I heard a tap on my window. I look and saw Luka in his Viperion attire. I smiled and let him inside my bedroom. He transformed into his civilian form and kissed me for a while.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked.

Luka sat on my bed and rubbed the back of his neck. His cheeks burning lightly.

"Well, um. I know the last time I, well Adrien, was here and did some unspeakable things to you." He said.

"Ugh. Don't remind me. It took me a whole week to get rid of that restraining order." I groaned and sat next to him, leaning on his shoulder.

"I was wondering if we could take our relationship to the next level." He said.

"What do you mean by-?" I asked then blushed as it took me a second to realize what he meant.

OH MY GOD! IT WAS ENOUGH THAT ISAAC AND CASSIE DID IT! AND NINO AND ALYA! AND CHLOE AND MALIK! NOW US! I thought.

"I-it's ok if you don't want to. I don't mind really. It's just that I thought about it and well-. I should go. Sorry, Mari." Luka said and began to get up from the bed until I tackled him onto the bed.

We gazed at each others eyes for a moment.

"Yeah. I do. But, only if you're ok with it." I said.

Luka smiled lightly and nodded.

Here goes. I thought and kissed his lips. They felt soft and tasted sweet, almost like blueberries. Luka placed his hands on my waist and caressed my lower back. I shivered in delight as his hands touched my skin.

I pulled away and started undressing. Luka gazed at me in awe.

"P-please don't stare at me. It's embarrassing." I said, blushing.

"Sorry, it's just that you're so beautiful, Mari." He replied.

My cheeks burned brighter as I stripped to my underwear. Luka did the same and kissed my neck, sending chills down my spine. He gently bit my neck as he removed my bra.

"Does it hurt?" Luka asked as he rubbed my chest.

"No. Not really." I replied, combing my hand across his hair.

Luka gently pinned me onto the bed and kissed all over my body, from my forehead all the way to my womanhood. He gulped and removed my knickers. He gasped lightly as he saw my womanhood.

"Wow, I know I saw this on Biology, but it looks like a flower." He said as he gently rubbed  his finger along the clitoris and the flap.

"D-don't describe it." I squealed, blushing and trying to to squirm.

Suddenly, I felt something enter my womanhood and looked down. I saw Luka pumping his finger inside me. Waves of pleasure rippled inside me as I tried to stifle my moans by covering my mouth.

"If it hurts, I'll stop." Luka whispered into my ear. I nodded.

Luka kept fiddling with my womanhood with one hand while playing with my chest with the over. I felt his bulge in his boxers and reached inside to touch his manhood. He moaned.

"Payback." I said with a smile and climbed on top of him, my womanhood facing him.  I removed his boxers and gasped as I saw his tower.

"It's so big." I said and rubbed it.

"Y-yeah. I'm a bit self-conscious about it." Luka replied.

Ok. You saw this one the videos. You got this. I thought and wrapped my mouth around. I bobbed my mouth up and down. Luka moaned as I licked the tip.

"Well, two can play that game." Luka said and licked my flower. I moaned as he pushed his tongue inside me. 

We continued to pleasure and play with each other's lower parts until we felt something inside us about to be unleashed.

"M-Mari. I'm gonna-." Luka moaned.

"Me too." I replied.

We kept going until we climaxed. I felt a wave of warm solid liquid stream into my mouth. Luka wiped his mouth and offered my tissue. I shook my head and swallowed the liquid. It tasted bitter.

"How did you-?" Luka gasped.

"Let's just say that a certain someone helped me out." I said, thinking about Alya.

"I think I might know who." Luka said with a smirk as he reached for his jeans and pulled out a package. He ripped it open and pulled out a condom.

"Wait. Did you buy that?" I asked.

"No. Isaac gave it to me. He and I had a talk about it before I went to see you." He replied.

I'll thank him for this. I thought with a smile.

"Just a heads up, this is my first time." I said.

"Same here." Luka replied as he put on the condom and positioned him onto me.

"Ready?" He asked.

I took a deep breathe and nodded.

"Alright. Here goes." Luka said and slowly moved inside me, piercing my hymen. A wave of pain burst inside me.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"Shit. I'm sorry, Melody. Are you hurt?" Luka asked.

"No. I just didn't expect it to hurt that much. It's ok. We can keep going." I said.

"Are you sure?" Luka asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure." I replied with a smile.

Luka nodded and slowly moved in and out of my womanhood. The pain slowly dispersed and the waves of pleasure rippled through my body. Our movements became more quicker. We swapped places so that I'm on top  of Luka. Our hips moved much more quicker. 

"Luka, I  love you. I love you so much." I said.

"Me too, Mari. I love you too." Luka replied and kissed me.

I felt as if we were reaching our limit. We kept going until we climaxed. I panted and lay on Luka's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"That was amazing." I sighed.

"Yeah, it was." Luka replied as he removed the condom and placed it into the waste bin next to my desk.

We lay on the bed and cuddled, enjoying each others warmth.