Quick look

"You look hurt, Ansha. Your eyes are reflecting your pain. Is it because you are finally realizing your feelings for me?" Hearing his words, she felt a shiver run down her spine.
She gathered some courage and looked into his eyes, daringly.
"I will never fall for you, Ace. Never ever"she whisper with determination, glaring at him.
His grip on her hand was gentle but strong enough to not let her move.
"But I Will Make You Mine, This Is My Promise" he said with a playful smirk, his voice as determined as hers. His eyes held so many emotions of love. hurt, jealousy, pain and the most important one, passion.
Passion for her.

============ ====== =============

"You're right, maybe there's nothing between you both. I don't know if you're naive or just pretending due to him being your family. But remember, If I know him from early time then I know you too.Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile." He said . She just looked at him with her lips tighten into thin line. The small smile she gave were no where to be seen.
" The smile that once made him smile, now only gives him heartache. I can see it , if he loves you then you do too. Maybe not as much as he does. But you cant stop the feeling you have for someone. You can't lie to your self either.. Your heart knows the truth too well." With that he went leaving the her alone.

" With that he went leaving the her alone

============ ======== ===========

🔜🔜