Chapter 33

2 months after paris

Ansha pov

I'm here in back office ( located in her house). All the files are lying down in my table. I don't know why and how but it feels strange today is it because of the engagement. In these two months many things changed. But what specifically changed was my and Ace's relation. I no longer want to be-

Suddenly my thoughts were cut short by someone bragging in my office who could it be. Everyone is out as I looked toward the door there he is standing. I quickly get off my chair when he starts to walk towards me.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him, by holding both my hands he pinned me to the wall. I was caged between him and wall. I could see his eyes darkening, those eyes held something that I couldn't point out, but probably I can see pure rage swirling inside him.

He said
"I told you to come, but you didn't. Why?"
I just stared at his eyes as I couldn't believe he is the same person whom I referred as my family, and respected.
I answered him
"I was caught up with something and moreover it wasn't my place to come."
His grip on my hand became more tighter.
" It was your place only. And let me tell you, your place is beside me. Nobody can take it. Do you understand." he said.
I couldn't contain myself and said to him
" Are you sick in your mind? I never knew you were this disgusting. I will tell my family and everybody how sick you're and.....hmm"
I was cut off by him , by his lips.
He was kissing me, he was latching onto my mouth sucking it, bitting my lips. When he started thrusting his tongue.

I was trying to push him thinking ' no it couldn't happen', 'how could he',
'Why is he doing it.'. All these questions were on my mind. I tried more force, 'no he can't do it.', 'He is wrong' , ' this is wrong all of these things are wrong.'. When I once again pushed him with much force. He moved back a little and left my mouth both of us are breathing heavily.

He again came onto me and took both my hands and pinned them over my head. He slowly began to go down towards my neck. This time, I couldn't push him. He started to suck my neck and bite it. I couldn't contain the pain and whimpered a little then i felt something wet just then i realized he licked me. I was lost thinking about him licking me when he made his way toward my ears and bite it too.
I tried but I can't push him. I felt helpless. I could do anything and my eyes began to filled with tears. He suddenly left bitting and licking my neck and looked me in my eyes and said
" DON'T YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME"

 He suddenly left bitting and licking my neck and looked me in my eyes and said " DON'T YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME"