Chapter 15

Ace pov

Me: why are you so quite Noah?

Noah: nothing I'm just thinking, have you seen Mr.James talking about his daughter as if she is the only one for him. He really is a proud father.

Me: you know I think he is just bragging about his daughter because it's a business world and here her type of people cannot survive.

Noah: what do you mean by her type he said with confusion.

Me: common man, like a cry baby, even clumsy her character doesn't go well with the description you know.

Noah: don't judge the book by its cover.

I just rolled my eyes to him. We quickly made our way to my pent house. As my father is on his trip so it's no use staying in there alone. So me and Noah are heading to pent house. I don't know why my thoughts are still lingering to her. I mean I have seen many girl but she I don't know why I can't forget her those confused face, teary eyes, red face her babbling.
Ugh this girl. I should just keep it away from me, because girls mean only distraction and satisfaction.

Soon we reached pent house and made both of us comfortable.
Suddenly something clicked me and I searched for her in Google. It says she was just introduced to the whole world a week ago before that no one had known she actually was the hidden princess of her father. I scoffed at this news really princess. I saw some pictures, wow he had two more daughter both are hot as hell. But something seems off here. She doesn't has her mother's look she looks a bit like her father but her mother no maybe she inherit it from other relatives.
Just then Noah came out of nowhere,
" stalker much huh, not interested but snooping about her." he said with a playful smile.
" shut it's just curiosity. " I said.
" yeah, curiosity kills the cat" he said

Ansha pov

When me and bhai were talking dad came to my cabin. He shared greetings with bhai

Dad: Aansu, I wanna talk to you about the project.
I nodded my head.
" as you know we are going to conduct two project at the same time. So i want you to help me with it. One project is with Richards company ie being held both here and in Paris so there will be incoming and outgoing. Whereas grants project is here in Newyork and it's pretty much the one you have worked on, so u want you to handle project with grants and I'll handle Richards project so you won't stress out. "

" I actually wanted to do bhai's project"I pouted at that.
"Bhai " I said
"hey don't pout kiddo, it will be tiresome for you to handle the project with geographical variance, do this one ok." he cooed me, I just nodded.

Dad : " I have already asked for meeting and also it's whole filed details will be on your table and I know that you'll make me proud like always. "
I smiled at this. With that both bhai and dad left for their discussion.