Chapter 6

When we finally got to the venue, I was just about to get down from the car when all the reporters surrounded around the car, I was in. Thanks to bodyguards I was able to get away from the reporters and get out of the car safely. I should really thank them and dad later. Once we got inside, I turned to my bodyguards
" Thank you guys, I think now I'm safe go enjoy yourself" I said. They all gave me weird look .
One of them spoke
"Miss it's our duty no need to thank us and we are on duty so we will enjoy later"
" But I'm fine and nobody would bother me now go relax , and it's my order" I said, he was about to protest but dad came there.
" What's going on my little one?" He asked
" Dad, look they aren't following my order" I whined like a 5yrs old
" Really, who dared to defy my precious" he glared at them playfully.
" I told them to relax and not to bother because I'm fine now and they're protesting " I said to which my dad smiled
" Ok as my precious says , all of you don't need to be around her and stick to her as she is safe but keep a safe distance and watch over and relax a little" he said and we excused ourselves from my bodyguards.

All of us mom,me,dad and Dee were talking as dad was gonna introduce me soon we heard someone calling dad we all turned and found Giara she was looking smoking hot in her dress

She came and hugged mom and dad and also pulled garcy for hug but me I was standing away because she ignored my presence around her .I felt like crying but I braced myself.

Suddenly , I was hugged by someone from back. I panicked but I calm down when I heard him say " Doll"
'Bhai is here finally' I thought and turned toward him. I quickly pulled him to a hug. He greeted mom , dad but ignored Giara because he knew what she had done to me and as usual formal hi to garcy.

My dad gathered all the attention
"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to thank all of you for coming here. It's one of the most important event , it's not only my daughter birthday but also I'm introducing my third daughter and the heiress of James Corp. So here I present you ANSHA SHUKRITI JAMES ."

All the people were clapping and whispering. I could see that many people focuses on my name .I was hella nervous when my dad held out his hand but garcy tapped me on my shoulder and assured me. I took my dad's hand and went ahead.

We cut the cake and my dad  introduce me to all his business partners. My dad introduce to one of the most important people like he told
Sutton Grant . I don't know what's so special. I ignored it and here dad announced dance. I was dancing with Richard, he told me he is gonna go tomorrow and he would soon come to visit me . After the party I was he'll tired so dad told me to get some rest as from tomorrow I'm gonna be going to work.