Chapter 14

Ace pov

Finally today we are gonna discuss about the project with Mr. James. Hopefully with no disturbance. I called Noah to rag along with me as he is gonna help me with it. We reached James Co. we went inside the cabin.

Mr. James: Good to see you gentlemen have a seat.
Me: same here and both me and Noah took seat. We started to discuss about the project actually it was really profitable for both the company.
Mr James had already gathered agreement we sent and was under analysis. We were discussing when he told me, he was gonna take two projects along so he won't be working with but someone else, just he was gonna say someone knocked he excused himself and allowed the person to entry. I was really annoyed by this interruption.

The person revealed to be yesterday's girl. I furred my eyebrows as what is she doing here. She just directly came in and started to ramble about the agreement and pointed out many clauses and loops. Suddenly Mr James chuckled which cut her off she looked at him in confusion whereas he directed us with his gesture. There goes she red with embarrassment. She peaked at me and Noah.

I was actually amused to see her here. I guessed she was one of daddy's princess but here she is working that too on the both projects. She muttered some excused and made her self out. Mr James cleared his throat and back to his cold business man mode. He continued.

Mr.James: So as I was saying the projects agreement were being analysed and we found some fault I would correct it and send it back.
The one handling this project will be my daughter Ansha, you have already seen her. I would send you all the details and from now this work will be handled by her.
Me: Are you sir, because I don't think it's ok to give this important project to your daughter.
I said with hint of unsure vibe. Of course I won't loose any project just because of anyone.
Mr. James: I know that you might be unsure about her due to her age and approach but don't worry she is not new to this field. She is here because she earned it and this is her future.
He said by patting his seated chair,
He continued

" If I wanted I would have given her this chair directly but it was she who earned it and is still on her way. That's why she is the managing director of this company. I can ensure you. " with that we shook hand and made our way out. Noah was silent all this time I don't know what he is thinking.