Chapter 38

Ace pov

After the airport scenario, I came to a conclusion, my gem is pretty klutz. She can be fierce but actually Is just outgrown teenager. It was a panick mode when I couldn't find her at airport after that I was too scared to leave her anywhere without guidance. From where I have learned she tends to be carless. I preferred to be with her here in Paris but still dad had something to do which made me unable to stay with her though I tried to keep her company.

It was a fine day , I had gone meet one of my dad's friend. I got called from Noah asking me for help. I was confused what sort of help he needs know but listening to him made me stop and everything around me
" Ace, listen buddy I think I lost Ansha."
Lost. Lost. Lost how could he lost a human moreover a girl, my girl
" Where are you?" I asked him in my hard voice I couldn't contain in me
Firstly they went out without me, that too alone, now this idiot lost her. How irresponsible of a person he is. Taking note in his location, I reached there as soon as possible

WITHOUT any delay I reached to Noah.,
As soon as he sees me , he ran toward me
" Thank God you're here. I don't know where I lost her.......$" he kept on rambling but I cut him off
" Where did you see her last?"
" I...I "
"Just speak up dammit" I shouted at him frustrated and scared what might have happened to Ansha is she scared,lost , she doesn't even have a bodyguard. I tried calling her cell and it's switch off. Is she kidnapped? All these things were roaming and even James said it wasn't safe for them here. And this sonofabitxh is not even answering me properly where did she got lost? Why did he Left? I dunno know anything all I know is my girl is out there alone and I want my girl right infront of me right now. Ignoring the stammering goat , u called all the bodyguards and police along with her father to inform about her.

5 hours , fucking 5 hours we still haven't found any clue about her. All of the bodyguards are lined up with mr. James shouting at them.  Gracy and Samantha both are calling them time and again for my gems whereabout. The fucking police said they couldn't help much as it has been fucking 48 hours. Me and Mr. James did pull some strings which lead to them providing their some officials but not much can be done. I don't know why Mr. James isn't using his full power nor letting me do. If only these pest knew how much of they're are gonna regret messing with me. Noah just kept quiet from the time I met him. Freaking fool to leave a girl alone.

Suddenly, we all heard Richards bodyguard introducing herself. When I turn to see what is happening in This tensicous surrounding. I saw my gem. Intact, infact she was looking joyous and confused. Richard and Mr.james too found her. Richard immediately said about bodyguards whereas I guess her father was too disappointed in her. He scolded her , I could see her eyeing Noah freaking bastard and him looking at her with pleading eyes. How dare he gained smpathy from her and even she didn't say any words about him or to him. I think her father's scolding brought her down she was ought to cry when he left with Richard making sure she takes her rest.

After they all went out, she looked at me. I couldn't help but feel relief when her eyes landed on me also I couldn't hide the disappointment. She should have at least call me. I silently made my way to my alloted room.

Coming inside I fucking couldn't contain and pushed everything on my site. Thank God she is safe without any scratches but what If something happened, what if she didn't arrive like she did Just now. How did she even survive that long hour dunno what could have happened. That's it I'm not trusting anyone regarding her.not even herself.

The more I think about it ,the more useless and panicked I feel. God what have this girl done to me. It's a promise ,my gem, once you're in my arms I never letting you get out of my sight even for a minute.