Chapter 19

Ace pov

As Noah force me to follow her, I quickly followed her. She got into the lift and I saw her talking on the phone to get her car ready. I guess she is leaving too soon, I quickly grabbed another lift.

Once reached to the ground floor, I followed her I could hear her saying to someone to report her about something. Before she could move in to her car called her. She turned back. I said

" Not so fast miss James, you come here in my company insult me and my friend on the basis of the shares that your company owns not a good choice. You're talking about my position then let me tell you just cause you settle in lower position then ceo doesn't mean you're struggling because it's your father who owns it so matter of fact it will be yours one-day either you do any thing so stop making fuss over these trial thing. And what I said you taking no part was to go take your beauty sleep as you won't want to ruin it by working too hard wouldn't you " she fowned at my words. Then she just smirked at me. Fucking God she smirked.
" Well I was expecting a sorry from you but I guess it's really true expectation hurts especially from someone like you Mr. Bloody arrogant chap. Don't underestimate me. " she just turned and walked.

She sat in her car and slided her window and said "you called me daddy's princess right now see what this princess does" with that she left.

I made my way to office thinking about her. I entered my office where Noah was waiting for me. He gave me the look. I told him everything, one thing that amused me was she expecting sorry from me. It's not gonna happen. It's either she is gonna compromise or just cry to her daddy about work.

Let's just see what can she do.

================================

Next day.

There was commotion going in Ace's office. How could she? How dare she do that? He shouted at Noah.
" well you challenged her so that's what you get I think you should talk to her and apologize" Noah said. I gave him a pointed look.
"Yeah, but I didn't thought that she would do that"  I said.
"of course you wouldn't have but like you said she is daddy's princess so why not." Noah replied.

Chew on my own words that's what I did. What really happend was. After she left, few hours later I got letter of termination for the project like they have more shares so of course they have upper hand. I didn't really care because Mr James will not take someone else for this as we have already been in contact and she can't mendel in this business. I tried to contact Mr James but she was out of reach so I postponed it for tomorrow but that tomorrow brought me surprise.

I got the information that there is open quotation for the project for companies. Also the amount that we had in project has been sent to companies account. I mean how could she wait till I contact Mr James. I called him and before I could speak he spoke
" Guess you didn't took my hidden warning seriously. Well bad for you, it was great working with you." with that he cut my call. Like really he treats this as a joke or what. I called James Co. To which they directly declined I'm frustrated now. I quickly made my way to James Co. I can't let her take control wait till I get you but first I need to get her to have this project with us.