Chapter 21

Ace pov

It has been a month both companies have come to work jointly on this project. It was a little hard at the beginning as we kept on clashing but when we proposed ideas.

In this one month I saw different color of her, as a businessman I have always been cold rude toward people because this is the only exterior that gives us blow in the business world but she, she is different. The more I talk to her the more I seem to understand her yet there is more left to know. We only interacted when there is any major things otherwise she won't even contact me, she usually ignored me at first in common meetings and if there wasn't anything more than business she won't talk. I know I sound childish but what she is the one I can relate and she doesn't even seem to care for me.

One month before

She just went to take her phone call. After awhile she came back. I glared at her, she took a deep breath and said
" I have already arranged the papers you may sign here or take it with you and we can start to talk about project from tomorrow, all the projects detail will be send to you. Also I would like you to invite a business meeting related to project a day after tomorrow. "
I gave her a confused look, just then the lady who stopped me earlier came with some papers. She thanked her and turned toward me.
" Mr Grant she is Lina my secretary for time being if you have to fix any meeting or want any details you can contact her and Lina I want you to send all the details to grant Co. And arrange the meeting for a day after and please clear my schedule for tomorrow " with that Lina left.
I took a seat and asked.
" so you finally got the track miss james" I said in scracatic way she just signed and said
" Look Mr this is business, I don't care for you or your behavior because for me my father is the one I chose to follow and he didn't want to ruin this old relation with your company plus your father request on your behalf. If it helps you then I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused you " she said looking in my eyes.

I mean she literally just caught me off guard. I nooded and signed the paper and took my leave after a genuine greeting.

============ ========== =========

The meeting

I am now at the meeting here me and miss James are discussing ideas with our other managers Noah is not here otherwise he could handle this women.

I mean common not everytime she can bring topic to argue with me. She is damn hard headed. I mean she should once agree with me but no. I had enough if she is not gonna do as I say then be it, I'm just gonna use my way. Suddenly she spoke and got a middle way. She indeed got the right way to hold it.

======== ========== ======== =====

After that meeting we met couple of times, I could see that she is too soft with her employee and whenever she comes over to grant co. Everybody just talks how good she is. Like really doesn't she know how to handel. She is just too naive I guess. But this thing soon changed.

It was mid week of the month when I got information that all the quotation datas had been leaked. I was furious, I knew that girl when I asked her to guard it well she just brush it off. I quickly called her. She quickly came in the office. I was hell angry.

Me: so miss James care to explain this. All our quotation is out. I believe you better keep your employees under track.
Of course I believe it's from her side because she is too lienent to her staff and my staffs don't dare to defy me.

Ansha: oh sure why not, but let me tell you mister here both company are  equally involved so why only my employees are to be blamed.
Me: really you're asking why because of your attitude lienent.

She was gonna say something but stopped and looked at me. And said
Ansha : very well then give me the details of the leaked quotation and as a formality I would like to ask your employees too. May I?
Me: of course
I scoffed at her question. Let's see what she has to say. After sometime all the details were sent to her she called her secretary.

Ansha : I would like you to follow me and lead the way to managing department.
We quickly made our ways to the department. The surprise was coming up. I just didn't knew