Chapter 30

Ansha pov

Finally, we landed. I thought I would be dead by now 7hrs of flight. I'm finally here. Paris the city of love. Let's see what will i get in this city of love. We all are going to our Paris house. As requested Ace and Noah are gonna live with us. Most exciting thing is bhai is also gonna be there as his house is just few roads away. Mom, di and Noah have already set out but me, me being the clumsy monkey is left here and due to this Ace is also stuck with me.

Actually, what happened was after landing all our bags were imported to us while it was being imported, I quickly took my bag and I set out for coffee and washroom. Biggest mistake. First I left my cell in  washroom then after I got my coffee, I left my bag I don't know where because after certain time I felt my hands are light then I realized I left my bag don't know where. I was lost in airport, I was looking for my phone to contact and I couldn't find it. You all know what I did instead of finding my phone, bag and family, I sat on waiting chair and sipped my coffee. I was halfway through my coffee when Ace stood in front of me huffing. I saw him and gave him a smile while standing from chair. Suddenly, he hugged me and thank God like 5 times in a row. Just as he let go of me, he glared at me first then asked about where I was. I explained him everything. He sighed after my explanation.

Finally, I'm home. I can sleep now. So peaceful.....
Wait a minute, I'm wrong very wrong 😭😭

Here I'm again. Mom is scolding me for being clumsy and troubling Ace while both di and Noah are controlling their laugh whereas Ace is trying to calm my mom. God, where is dad I need him, please save me. Even bhai is ok, please come fast where are you. I glared at di for not helping me. I pass thankful look to Ace, even it's not helping he is still trying. How much time has gone by.

" I think that's enough, Samantha. You have scolded her enough" and bored her to death my dad said coming closer to me and hugged me side ways. He kisses my forehead and smiles at me i return the smile. He looks toward mom and
" yeah, go on show some more love to her, spoil her rotten. I don't know when she will stop being clusmy and be more mature and it's all your fault. If Ace wasn't there don't know where she would be know, she got herself lost in airport can you believe it" before mom could go further another voice interrupted her
" Doll, are you fine. Nobody did anything to you right."
with that bhai pulled me toward him from dad and started to check me for any possible injuries.

Why am I feeling glare on my back or something burning. Let it slip, thank God both dad and bhai are here. My saviours. 😇😇