Chapter 39

It was already morning everybody was settled in breakfast table.Nobody was taking only sound of cutlery were heard. Ansha too was on the table beside gracy and Shreya. She didn't even lift her head totally buried herself in her breakfast which wasn't eaten but smeared in pieces around the plate.

Tension was thick, all of the people were glancing at sulking, sorry girl. David was looking at his youngest daughter , he was harsh on her yesterday; he wanted to tell her he is sorry and worried about her. He knew, she is mature enough to understand his concern but still scolding her in harsh manner isn't the way. Now looking at her like this he felt even more guilty and sorry. He wanted to say it to her but when he moved his eyes around the table, he saw his wife eyeing him not to do so. According to her , he has right to scold her and he  shouldn't be sorry; he should make her understand rather than saying her sorry.

Even Samantha knew how much her husband adore the youngest but her being too much clumsy and ignorant can only bring her in danger. She wants her daughter safe. So instead of consoling or saying anything she just went off with silence. She knew her daughter will come around, she maybe childish but she is lot more mature in understanding things. She sighed looking at the sulking girl.

Richard knew she won't say anything to anyone even if she is hurt or anything but what happened yesterday was most rarest thing. Her getting scolded from her favorite papa. He wants to say it's ok to her but looking at sulking child, he thought other wise and another way to make her happy.

Gracy too wanted to say something to her clumsy monkey but she isn't even sparing a glance at anyone. She just don't want her little sister to feel sulky or bad. She decided to ask her about her trip to make her fell goody. She knew her clumsy monkey didn't came empty handed. She is a daydreamer.

Here Ace was too much concerned about her not eating her breakfast. He knew she is  sad but that doesn't mean she will ignore food. He wanted to say to her " eat your food , my gem" but looking at noone sharing a word he felt otherwise. So he took a mental note he'll send her breakfast after this.

For Noah, it was pure toucher. It was his fault first he took her to tour. Second he left her Alone, third he literally forgot about her. Because of him she was getting all scolding and cold shoulder. He even wanted to ask for forgiveness. Yesterday also he couldn't and today also he couldn't man up. He felt like choking himself with the breakfast he is gulping. He felt even more guilty to the ground looking at the Bowing head of the girl.

On the other hand , Shreya just read the atmosphere and was having her breakfast. What could she do other than hold the sulking sparrows hand in her and rubbing circles to calm her. She could notice thick tension and air plus the girl could cry any moment. So without a word she was trying to calm her. Even the girl didn't pull her hand as if she needed it the most.

What a tension filled breakfast?????

-------- ------------------------ ---------------------- --------

On the day of fashion show,

It has been two days , Ansha hasn't talked to anyone except Shreya. Gracy wanted to talk to her but upcoming fashion show kept her busy. She did message her clumsy monkey instead if reply she only got this emoji "😑😑"  as a reply. She did stop sending messages to her little sister saying to take care and how much she miss her and about her schedule.

David also wasn't in the scene due to some official work whereas Richard did send his little doll chocolates and flowers with the help of Shreya. Flowers were kept in water vase and chocolate well who says no to free food. But till now doll isn't ready to forgive her one and only Bhai.

Whereas other two Ace and Noah were blantly ignored by her as if they didn't exist. Sometimes Ace would get a chance look at her eyes but get ignored. But Noah no and never he wasn't even allowed near her. Firstly it was Ace who warned him to stay away from her , secondly Richard doesn't want him near his doll and mostly important third the culprit herself don't wanna meet him. Making him pitiful. Poor him.

All of them are set to go for fashion show. Ansha is sitting in Richard car as it has Shreya the only person she is speaking to. Richard tried to talk to her but she just kept quiet or talk with Shreya. Richard sighed looking at his stubborn doll. He never knew she could be this stubborn to not even talk to them for whole freaking 2 days. Is it a joke? He really missed her calling her Bhai.  But the main concern for him wasn't her talking to him know it's something else. He is scared for her as she is gonna be face to face with Someone again. He hoped that person maintain the compouser otherwise he won't.