Chapter 28

Ace pov

Today I was going to meet Gem, my gem. Yes I named her after she I said I would call her something else than her name. She is the most precious thing I have in my life. I would never lose my gem. Actually in this  2 months time gap we have become good friends, which is actually a good start for our upcoming relationship.

In these two months, we had lots of fun plus work, we would have lunches and dinners together. Mostly I and her spend it as I send Nathan away in excuse of some work. I remember how she invited both me and Nathan for her mom's fashion week, me being me firstly, I shuggered it off. When I heard both she and Nathan only planned to go, I quickly said I'm also in. It's not like I have any problem but I don't trust Nathan, he always flirt with her but after I strictly warned he let it be. But still he does light flirt and its not good.

Well today, both Nathan and me are coming to her home as we're gonna take leave from office for 1 whole week because of fashion show as we're gonna go to Paris. I quickly got dressed myself  and got some flowers of my lady. I quickly made my way toward her home. When I reached there, I got out of my car with flowers, there I see her standing at the door ways waiting for me.

She was wearing short shorts, her legs were on display I gulped looking at her legs before any dirty thought invade my mind I quickly shook it off

She was wearing short shorts, her legs were on display I gulped looking at her legs before any dirty thought invade my mind I quickly shook it off. I quickly gave her my most charming smile only and only reserved for her. She was checking me out, which made me little happy and self conscious. Oh God Ace you have gone mad from when have you become self conscious I said to my self.

She was still looking at me. I was gonna say "Like what you see" but didn't because she isn't like other girls with whom you could flirt your way out. So I just awkwardly said
" umm... Hi". She shook out of her thoughts and offered me to come in and asked about Nathan. She pointed both my looks and flowers in my hands. Then I knew I fucked up, I was cursing myself for being too obvious. Just as I  was about answer her, her mom and her sister came in.
" oh dear, we have a guest why haven't you offer him a seat yet" mom said while eyeing me moreover  looking at flowers. I quickly answered her to remove the awkwardness. God what's happening why is today so awkward.
" No mam, I just got here. Umm... Here mam, beautiful flowers for beautiful women" he said and gave it to her mom. I guess this will mild the awkwardness I caused. I also won't give any idea to gem. The she introduced me to her mom and sister
" Ace you know my mom Samantha James and this is my beautiful sister Gracy James."
" hi Ace, it's nice to meet you." her sister greeted me.
" same here" I gave short reply. I don't want anything from anyone other than her.
" So what brings you here Ace" her mom asked while taking seat. Before I  could answer her, Gem cut me off
"mom, you remember the project I'm working on. He is here to finish the pending work as we will be going to Paris for your fashion show." she started to ramble when she stopped, she can see her mom glaring at her. 
" young lady, how many time should I tell you not to cut others and ramble."
She said. She just, just pouted at that God she is really cute and I do not know what I'll do if I saw her pouting again. I chuckled at her reaction same goes for Gracy she was controlling her laugh. She turned toward me and gracy, she glared at them both of us while both of us avoided seeing her in eyes. She really is a tigerress but she turned into a kitten in front of her mom and she turned towards her mom  and said
" sorry, mom"
She chuckled at her and said
"It's ok, I think you should start working if you wanna finish the work."
"oh right, we would be going to back office. See you after mom and di" she  said and pull me with her. I gave a shift nod toward both her mom and sister and went with her.

While walking we were still holding. I was enjoying the feeling of her touch and warmth when suddenly she let go of it. I looked toward my hand and missed the warmth. I just felt alone again like it's never there. I was busy thinking about the act that happened Justin now, when she asked
" Ace where is Nathan why haven't he come with you today?"
I quietly looked at her then it hit me. It was me who made some excuses for him to lag behind so he won't disturb us. It would be just two of us.
" oh there are some work related things that needs to be handle before  we go for Paris so he is handling that. Now let's go and finish our work." I said. She gave me a confuse look but nodded after ward and here we reached her back office. It was quiet and cosy place. She told me it's her favorite place in home and is of her liking

 She told me it's her favorite place in home and is of her liking