Chapter 12

Ansha pov

We went to dine. I didn't see giara and her friend. I took my seat all eyes were fixed on me. I looked at them and smiled weakly.Dad heavy released her breathe and said " I'm sorry, It won't happen again."
"It's ok its not your fault." I said. " I don't know how I will face bhai , I couldn't even take care of his gift and that gift was a life." I choked on my own words.

Suddenly a voice boomed in dine.
" You're such a  disappointment , oh I forgot your birth or should I say whole life is a mistake." It was giara. I couldn't help but sob. I felt two pair of arms around me both mom and dee were whispering things in my ears. I could see giara fisting her hands.

Then mom said " Mind your tongue, it's you who are at the fault. "
"Don't say anything more " this time dad said. Giara started to clap her hands and said " Whatever you say , she is a disappointment that she couldn't keep her things at right place. I don't know why Richard gave her anything. She isn't worth it."
" Oh really and who are you to decide?" Another voice boomed. It was Richard bhai. Giara turned toward him .

He took long stried toward me and pulled me from mom and dee and hugged me tightly. " You've no right to comment upon her and it was you who did that not her. It was always you who hurt her and its you. You're a disappointment not her." With that bhai picked me up in bridal style and took me to my room and laid  me in my bed.