Chapter 16

Ansha pov

Finally today I'm gonna be meeting Mr Grant for the project I have set all the files, agreements plus all the other documents needed. I'm not only prepared but over prepared. I'm really nervous I don't know why during working under other companies, I never got this type of feelings then why now I think because it's the first time I'm handling this type of big project that too with other company. God help me.

Take a deep breath. Take a deep breath and there is a knock. I looked and saw dad standing at the door of my room. I smiled at him he came and sat beside me and patted my head.
"don't worry I know you will be alright, you shouldn't take much tension I know you being the one holding much authority bothers you but I know you will make me proud. If you have any problem come to me and if you feel any pressures by project then don't hesitate ok. " dad said with a smile.
" you can also transfer in my project if you want " came a voice from door I quickly got up and hugged him
" OK bhai".
We all went to have breakfast as dad and bhai would be leaving for paris. I saw giara in the table too she just rolled her eyes at me and went her way out of the door. I hunged my head low dad squeezed my hand lightly and gave a smile.

Suddenly, bhai's phone rang some bickering can be heard, he shortly came back seeing him dad just chuckled.
I eyed them confusingly.
" I guess we need to leave, she is irritating me." he said with annoying voice.
Dad again chuckled " of course, she is worried about you" bhai scoffed at this. I cleared my throat at them. Dad smiled at me.

I eyed bhai she also gave me a sly smile. I narrowed my eyes at both of them. Both of them laughed lightly
" it's your bhai's new bodyguard, she is _"
"annoying. I just can't deal with her." bhai cut off dad. I laughed at this
"oh my God bhai I really need to meet her" he just rolled his eyes and came and kissed me in forehead and said his bye dad also hugged and went away.

It's really good to see bhai like this because he rearly let's out his emotions like this. Hope I can meet her and share things with her.

Oh crap I almost forgot about the meeting. I'm late God please kill me now.