Chapter 13

I woke up and did my morning routine and went down. I saw all except giara. Bhai saw me " Doll are you ok? Come " I quickly went to bhai's side and sat next to him. Maria quickly served me breakfast. It was filled with silence dad broke it up
" Aansu, you can take rest today. You can have some time with Richard. "
"No dad, actually it's ok. I don't want any break because I have just joined the company and I don't want to be treated any special. " I said and turned to bhai, " Bhai, could you stay for two three days more and spend my spare time please. " Bhai nodded and said " it's ok, even I have some work here so I'm staying here and don't worry we will be seeing each other in office. " I gave him a confuse look to which he and dad chuckled.
Mom and gracy left after giving me warning about my health.

I went office in my own car. I quickly went toward my office and saw two files of new projects. I quickly reviewed it. I pointed out some loops and clauses and went toward dad's office it was one top up. I quickly reached and knocked at the door. I heard faint come in. I just got in and started to babble out everything I pointed in the projects agreement. I was quickly brought back by my father's chuckle I looked at him when he gesture me to look around.

Just then I saw the two man from yesterday. I felt embarrassed as I could feel heat making its way upto my cheeks. Noah guy was smiling whereas the other one had amused and annoying look. I quickly diverted my eyes from them and muttered excuse and went toward my office after collecting files.

In office

" Way to go Aansha, yesterday you cried infront of them today you babbled now what next is going to happen. " I said to my self. Just then I heard someone clearing throat I saw bhai standing there. I smiled at him.

"so what happen doll, that you're talking to yourself. " I took a deep breath and told him everything. At the end he was laughing. " oh god doll, you're so cute " and pinched my cheeks. I swat his hand huffed