Chapter 10

After she went inside, Mr.James turned his attention toward us. I held out my hand and introduced myself
"Mr. James, I'm Ace Grant"
to which he had brief handshake with me before I could say more he just cut me off.

" Well it's nice to meet you young man and thank you for helping my daughter . I would like to continue our talk but now I have some important thing to do . Hope you won't mind. I would like to meet you tomorrow at my office. For now if you excuse me." With that he went inside.

I was now angry because my time was loss and what's so important to him than business his crying princess. I huffed and left for home with Noah. Tomorrow finally it's gonna happen.

David James pov

I was working in library when Marie came barging in . I looked at her confusingly because she never did that .I asked her " What is it Marie?"
She has huffing and couldn't form enough sentence " Sir, little miss....garden .... Giara mam..... Paul .... car" she said. That's it when I heard Giara's and Ansha's name I could tell something has happened. So we both rushed out of the library to garden area .

When we reached there I could see Ansha on her knees while Giara and her friend are looking at her with wicked smile and two young man. When we reached there one man was carrying Paul's dead body which Marie took from there. Ansha was crying her eyes out. Then I heard Giara saying " Such a crybaby" and went off with Rosie. I saw her controlling her tears while I was hugging her. She pushed herself away from me. I said " Don't worry princess I'll get you another one " to which she shook her head and said " I don't need another one. Hope you understand " with that she went.