Chapter 27

Ansha pov

I was looking at him like "what-the-hell" look. First of all he is tip to top dressed like he is going on a date and plus he is handling flowers. He looks at me gives his one of the most charming smile, great looks like he brushed his teeth with bleach so he is showing me his teeth. I was thinking about him acting weird and why is he alone.

" umm... Hi" he says. I shook out of my thoughts.
" come on in, why are you alone where is Nathan and what is this" I said while point at both him and flower. Just he was about answer, mom and Gracy came back in.
" oh dear, we have a guest why haven't you offer him a seat yet" mom said while eyeing Ace moreover his look and flower.
" No mam, I just got here. Umm... Here mam, beautiful flowers for beautiful women" he said and gave it to mom. I guess he wanted to look all good so that's why he brought flowers. This guy is really something. Haha funny guy. I see Gracy in the back so I went there and pull her out and introduced her.
" Ace you know my mom Samantha James and this is my beautiful sister Gracy James."
" hi Ace, it's nice to meet you." Gracy said
" same here" he gave short reply. This guy seriously has problem one time he is all OK and next time all grumpy. He is sure man on his period like Nathan said.
" So what brings you here Ace" mom asked while taking seat. Before he could answer I cut him off
"mom, you remember the project I'm working on. He is here to finish the pending work as we will be going to Paris for your fashion show." when I looked at mom she was glaring at me. I just gave her what look.
" young lady, how many time should I tell you not to cut others and ramble."
She said. I just pouted, I heard sniffling laughter and a chuckle. I turned to see di and Ace, I glared at them both of them avoided seeing me in eyes. Turning towards mom I said
" sorry, mom"
She chuckled at me and said
"It's ok, I think you should start working if you wanna finish the work."
"oh right, we would be going to back office. See you after mom and di" I said and pull Ace with me he gave a shift nod toward both mom and do and went with me.

Back office is my perfect space to work, actually it was mom's collection room but she shifted it to her office so it was empty so I made it back office. I spend most of my time working there. While I was walking I realized I was still holding Ace hand I quickly let it go because it may make him feel like a child. I just remembered something and I asked him again
" Ace where is Nathan why haven't he come with you today?"
When I turned toward him, he just changed like 180 degree. Just like something flashed in his eyes and boom it's gone.