Chapter 22

After we reached the department, she went ahead. I was gonna say something but she cut me off
"I'll take it from here."

I sat there quietly. Suddenly, her aura became heavy. The words she spoke where in cold tone this is what we use in business but the way she is saying it sounded like a threat and her aura and apprance were not helping either.

Ansha : I would like all of you to pass me the content I send you.
Manager dept  head : yes mam here you go.
He gave her two files. She flipped the files and closed. She turned to the staff and roared
Ansha : WHO CHANGED THIS CONTENT WITHOUT OUR CONSENT? I WANT THAT PERSON RIGHT NOW.

All the members started trembling, she was like a predator. I was about to say something when she swiftly went and grabbed another file on the table. She came back and whispered something in Lina's ear.
Lina quickly made a call and came back.
Ansha: I'm asking again who changed it and I know you're the one that sent the quotation out.
She is accusing them when I clearly told her.
Manager dept head : how are you sure mam, that it's from this company and our department so surely.

Lina interputted by giving her some files. She turned toward me, she gave me the files and just then I understood I was a jerk. I quickly slammed the file on the near table and stormed toward him, the one who  did this cheating thing. The one and only manager dept head.

I grabbed his collar and was about to hit him when someone held my hand. I hate it when someone cheats me, and most probably hate it when people interrupt me. So I turned to look at that person and the one is miss James.

She stopped me. After sometime police came and case was solved. We both went back to my office.
Ansha : I want you to change your whole management team, send them to custom departments and hire some trust worth people from your other branch.
Me: I'll but what about project, it should be changed too as all the quotation is out.
She just looked at me said
Ansha : I'm not that back in business mister. I knew that someone is leaking info about your company.
I already talked to you dad about this which he helped me by giving permission to handle it as I like it.
So I got quotations as we have distributed the departments I sent one similar details with slight change in all of them according to department plus I gave one extra details that is totally different from one another which made it easy for me to find the culprit. I did it with both company and basically major details are always held within management so I sent one enstraged document which referred to all the fake quotation we are going to put in projects.
I gather all the information about your management group and found their details and all proof lead to the culprit.

I was speechless how could she even manage all this. My God this women is really dangerous. I looked at her shocked. She got up from the chair and said
Ansha : let's continue the work as no harm is done and yes before you say anything or reach to your conclusion I would like to suggest you to get to it's root. I know you don't want me in this project that doesn't mean you can label us. I would take my leave.

After that day, I wanted to apologize even Noah called me jerk. But she just ignored me like really. In this passing days one thing I got to know is this women is full of surprises.
She is really something.
She can be sweet, innocent, witty, cold. She can just turn from her daddy's princess mode to total business women mode.

In every aspect she is attractive. I don't know why but I'm falling for her. Maybe she is ignoring me but me being me I won't let her do that for long. I'll make her mine.