Chapter 25

Ace pov

The words that just left her mouth made me froze and then forwn. How could she say that I mean really. I was thinking about being friends with her and slowly getting her to be with me and here she called me brother no no I should stop this right here.

I cleared by throat and said
" I'm no brother of yours, I'm not that old you know so I would like us to be friends."
She looked at me for awhile and gave a soft smile
" OK, then you and I are friends and sorry I didn't mean it like that."
I returned the smile.

We are now in the car and she isn't speaking to me. She is angry well I will tell you what happened. We both finished our dinner and it was time to pay. Both her and I forwarded to pay. I stopped her as I was the one who invited her and who the hell let's his lady pay for her when she has a man with her. She and I both argued.
Then she said
" I you feel bad then you pay for mine one and I will pay for your one. Sounds great"
I quickly shut her up and paid for it.
She again said
" I thought we were friends how could you do that"
With That she got up and went toward the exit, I silently followed her. I tried to talk but she gave me a glare and that means shut up. Whole car ride was silent, just then I thought I made some progress and here it is back to square 1.
I pulled at her home as she was trying to get out of the car. I called her
"Miss James, I'm sorry. I know I hurted you but look it's our first day of friendship so don't worry there is always a next time and you could pay for me there." I said
Wow really such words came out of my mouth like really.
She signed and said
" It's OK and remember next time I'll do it and I forgive you." with that she got out of the car. I was about to start the engine when there was a knock at my window. I slided it and she was there and said
"as we are friends now call me ansha no miss James and I will call you by your name ok"
I nodded with a smile at her. She then said something which made my heart flip.
"Bye Ace" it gave a shock through out my body. The way she called my name. I also said
"see you Ansha" her name just roll out of my tongue

I quickly drive toward the pent house with ghost smile. I don't know how but her simple things attract me. She is really something, well she is mine. With That I drifted off to sleep.