Base

Both brothers knew they couldn't return without killing [Y/N] and while faking her death would be considered easy, it wouldn't have been long before he learned the truth and killed them all for treachery. Besides... they should have done this a long time ago. Sans asked Papyrus to stay at the 'base' while he went out to collect some necessities for the move. They had suitcases and a few crates of weapons hidden along with a chest of G in case a human was ever brave enough to burn down the Ebbot City Headquarters. Sans never thought he'd see the day when they actively betrayed the Don. It made him scared. It made him excited. Sans had found his fedora on the way out, so that was placed firmly on his skull. He teleported the remaining weapons and G into the abandoned shop, hiding the G behind the counter along with a Browning Automatic 5 shotgun. The other larger weapons were hidden down here as well, a Ariska Type 38 bolt action rifle, a Tommy gun, and two set and ready M2 Browning machine guns. Brought in [Y/N]'s house was suitcases of Sans and Papyrus clothing, a Colt M1911 pistol, a Browning M1900 pistol, and a Browning M1903 pistol, all hidden in separate locations of the house.

⛓️⛓️⛓️

They were joking, right? They weren't seriously moving into your house, Right? You and Papyrus watched Sans disappear into practically nowhere and return with fucking suitcases and guns. "BROTHER." Papyrus stepped in front of Sans. "hm? sup?" You were still reeling over his confession. He LOVES you? What the fuck was he expecting you to say? You sure as hell didn't love him back. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? [Y/N] IS STILL PROCESSING." Sans glanced at you. You made a point to narrow your eyes at him. "i'd say she knows exactly how she feels about me. i was shot down, time to move on. still, the don will be after her now. she needs protection in any way shape and form we can give it. i'm setting up base downstairs and she needs to learn how to use a gun. i also need to install a stronger door and locks in." Sans concluded, walking over to you with a gun in his hand. "ya know how to use one of these?"
"Why would I tell you? And if I did, how do you know I wouldn't put a bullet in your head?"

⛓️⛓️⛓️

She stared at Sans in defiance. He simply chuckled. "i just know. i'll show you, just in case you don't know..." Sans voice faded out as Papyrus left them be to check out the new HQ and get a new door and locks. The place would need to be better fortified. The weapons they had seemed good, but there was still a lot to be done to keep others away from this place. Plus the humans that lived here would want a way out that didn't involve crossing paths with Sans and himself. This new Base would also have to be cleaned up as well, it was filthy. Papyrus shook his head and went to get the new door and lock system for Sans, seeing as he was busy with his soul mate. Papyrus seriously hoped that [Y/N] would change her mind. Sans needed this. Someone to protect, other than his little brother. Papyrus could only do so much after all. After all, it was she, who finally inspired him to move forward for the first time in years.

⛓️⛓️⛓️

Sans didn't so much as flinch at the gun pointed at his head. She knew how to use it. It was up to her if she'd show him mercy or not. His soul pounded painfully at the threat his soul mate was posing to him. His instinct was sending mixed signals. Fight off the threat, calm his mate, punish her for being threatening towards him as the dominant male. He wanted to scoff. Dominant male. What a load of bull. The longer this went on, the less certain she seemed about herself. She really couldn't do it. He went to grab the gun, but he must've moved to fast. She yelped, pulling the trigger. Sans blinked, the pain in his soul growing. "it was an accident. i startled you." Sans reassured, gently prying the weapon from her. He went to hide it as he had the others, ignoring the slight sting on his cheek where the bullet grazed him.

⛓️⛓️⛓️

He'd dodged it... at point blank range. You shivered, sinking into your couch. You'd actually fired. You hadn't meant to actually fire, he'd startled you. You may not have liked the guy, but you also didn't want to kill someone. Of course, you DIDN'T kill him, but you'd still fired. You got up shakily and wandered to your kitchen, taking note of the damage he'd caused to your door. Sans was hella powerful, yet he confessed to you. Why? He'd said something about soul mates. He'd said you were meant to be. You sighed heavily and sat yourself at the dinning table. They said you were in danger. So... having an extremely dangerous skeleton and his brother protect you was a thing now. Something you would have to get used to.

⛓️⛓️⛓️

Something happened while Papyrus was gone. He could tell immediately, seeing Sans gripping his chest again. "SANS, ARE YOU OK..?" Sans nodded, masking his suffering immediately as he forced himself to straighten out. He didn't want to worry Papyrus, but he was already worried. Sans was in pain, of course he was. "IF IT GETS TO BAD LET ME KNOW, I CAN HELP.." Reluctantly, Papyrus went to install the door. He wasn't going to push, truth be told, even if he did involve himself, he didn't know what he could do. This was something they would have to figure out themselves. He hated it.