Don Sans

Sans focused on Wingdings as he approached the hole. The stone only seemed to burn brighter with my intent solidified. He crouched, being careful not to be grabbed again by his brother. "goodbye for real, bro." The stone connected with bone and purple magic seemed to override it and glow so bright that everyone had to look away for a moment. Sans adjusted, watching as Wingdings was first enveloped in a white light that spread the width of the hole. Within the white, black blossomed, surrounding only Wingdings. For a moment Sans made eye contact with his feral brother, who now seemed to be accepting his fate as a small, forgiving smile etched across his face. Sans couldn't begin to understand if it was real or a rouse. Finally Wingdings seemed to break up and disappear. Not a sound was made during the process. Not a sound was made until the stone dropped into the dirt where Wingdings once stood. Sans took a shortcut to retrieve the stone. The once back stone was purple and glowed from the magic within. It was hot to the touch as well, not that it actually bothered Sans. The deed was done. Wingdings was no more.

⛓️⛓️⛓️

"we'll have to bring this back to toriel." Sans said as he showed the stone to the other two. "AGREED, DON. THE FASTER WE SHOW HER THAT HER CITY IS FREE, THE BETTER." Sans immediately flinched as if Papyrus had hurt him. "DON?" Sans winced again. "please don't call me that." Papyrus tilted his head. "BUT... YOU ARE THE OLDEST IN OUR MAFIA NOW?" Sans nodded slowly. "you're right, but... i don't want to be don. the title of don is disappearing with him." Sans glanced at the stone. "i want a family, not a word tainted with hate." Sans knew. He knew now that anytime 'mafia' was mentioned, they would think back to this. When 'Don' was brought up, they would think back to this. Monsters needed to be seen in a good light for this to work, so Sans was shedding both the title of Don and the word Mafia and replacing it with the human one. Family. Even then, he knew a lot needed to be done. With the people he killed and still could, now that the cuffs were broken. "let's get outta here. we gotta pack."

⛓️⛓️⛓️

Sans knocked quietly on the capitol door. It was just him this time, he asked [Y/N] and Papyrus to stay home while he took on the consequences of Wingdings actions. Grillby answered the door as he had before. "Where's the human?"
"she's at home with my brother papyrus." Grillby hummed and lead Sans inside. "Have your eyes always been like that?" He asked as Sans followed him down to the office. "yes and no. this is something my eyes always could do, but i never allowed for it." Grillby knocked on the office door. "It is the Skeleton again."
"Let him in." The voice of Asgore came through. Sans went in and took a seat. "mr. and mrs. dreemurr, a pleasure to see you both again." Sans greeted. "I do hope you come baring good news?" Toriel asked. "i do. you're city has been liberated from the threat and the mafia is no more." Sans pulled Wingdings out of his pocket and placed him on Toriel's side of the table. The two boss monsters were quite surprised. "So... it worked then.."
"it took a couple tries, but yeah." Sans rubbed his vertebrae. "so what next?"

⛓️⛓️⛓️

Sans couldn't remember ever being hugged by someone outside his Mafia before, but that's what Toriel had done. Hugged him, thanked him, and sent him on his way. Somewhere on his way back home, he thought he caught Papyrus scent. He thought to go after him, but honestly Papyrus needed some time to himself. He would be fine. Sans knew that better than anyone. He returned home to his mate. Took off his jacket and fedora and hung them up. "gracious, i'm home~" He might as well make the best of their alone time, while he could. He followed her scent (and the scent of something tasty) into the kitchen. "How was the meeting? Things went well?" Sans hummed, enjoying this sense of familiarity. His mother would stand in that very spot, asking his father the same sorts of questions. "things did go well, tori was happy the mafia is no more." Sans inhaled the scent of sizzling meat. "burgers? haven't had one of those in forever." He wrapped his arms around his lovely mate. "It's just going to be you and me tonight, Papyrus said he was visiting someone important. Which means we can talk about our next steps~"

⛓️⛓️⛓️

Sans had been initially confused by that statement, but now he was starting to understand. "Humans call it a wedding. It's this ceremony were a couple gets legally bound to each other. If we throw a big ceremony, the entire city could watch. Essentially what I'm saying is that if we get married, you may have a chance of getting Ebbot's trust. It's the only think about right now in order for them to understand you're not the bad guy. What do you think?" Sans had heard her speak of this marriage thing only once and it was about her parents marriage. "bond with you again?" Sans kissed her hand. "how can i say no? let's get married." You bounced in your chair happily. "Oh my stars, I can't believe you just said yes!" You grabbed your mother's necklace, feeling ready to burst with joy. "why wouldn't i? if getting married makes you happy, then let's do it. i'm curious as to what a wedding is like? how does the couple bond? how does one prepare for a wedding?" He asked, ever curious about this human custom. "I don't know, but I bet Mrs. Rachel could help us!" So, they were getting married.

2 chapters left