Gramaphone and Trombone

Sans went downstairs and to the back were he kept a rather large case. He opened it up, checking on its contents and smiling upon seeing them in mint condition. He closed it back up and carried it back upstairs, only stopping when he saw [Y/N]'s dear neighbor, Mrs. Rachel. "g'morning ma'am." He tipped his fedora in her direction in greeting as she turned to him. "Oh! Mr. Sans! Just the person I was looking for!" Sans tilted his head. "You were looking..." He trailed off as she scrambled into her apartment. "uh, ok?" Suddenly she was rushing out to Sans side. "I was out to see my husband when I realized what day it was today, and you, you are a busy man-er-monster... skeleton? EITHER WAY! I got these [F/Fl] (Favorite Flowers) and a box of chocolates for you to give [Y/N]!" Sans sockets widened. "mrs. rachel, you really shouldn't have... what about the payment..?" She waved her had dismissively. "I don't have a job, Mr. Sans. I've been a dead woman walking for quite awhile now. Besides, you'll be taking care of that horrid man, right? I'll be fine." Sans forced a smile, feeling the weight of responsibility on his shoulders. Everyone was counting on him. "well, thank you, ma'am. and here." He handed her some gold he had in his pocket. "to get you by. these couldn't have been cheap."

⛓️⛓️⛓️

After setting up a vase for the flowers and propping the chocolates up for his lovely mate, he set the case down beside the gramophone and started going through all the records, taking out any that mentioned the word 'love'. He was going to make this night special for [Y/N]. Once that was done, he rearranged the living room to optimize the space, internally grateful that Papyrus was a heavy sleeper. After that, he checked the time. It was nearly six in the morning. His bro would be waking up soon. As Sans headed to the kitchen, he wondered if visiting hours at the hospital were always this early and what sort of stores would be open at this time of day. With a sigh, Sans started pulling out ingredients for waffles. He hoped to surprise both his brother and lover with breakfast in bed. Hopefully Papyrus wouldn't completely freak out about not eating at the table or something.

⛓️⛓️⛓️

"[N/N].." Someone whispered in your ear. You tried to escape the inevitable. You didn't want to wake up. "[N/N]... sweetheart~" He purred huskily into your ear. You turned slightly to look at him, only for teeth to press against your lips. You couldn't NOT kiss back. "Ok, ok... I'm up.." You opened your eyes to see... waffles in front of your face, Sans grinning at you from behind the plate he held out. "surprise."
"Breakfast in bed? What's the occasion?" You asked, taking the plate. "valentine's day." Sans replied as you froze. "Seriously?!" He chuckled and nodded as he took a seat beside you, his tail curling around your waist to pull you just a bit closer. "let's have a good day before the 'what comes next' yeah?" You nodded as you cut into a waffle coated in syrup and sugar and ate it. "Mmmm~ this is amazing~" His smile grew as the tip of his tail twitched in a hardly concealed wag. "and hopefully, your day is just gonna get better." You smiled back at him. "I bet it will be, with how excited you are. I bet you've been planning for awhile~" Sans merely continued to smile.

⛓️⛓️⛓️

You found the chocolates and flowers at the table. "Oh my stars, Sans, they're beautiful!!!" Papyrus poked his head in to see what you were talking about. "i can't take all the credit, mrs. rachel got them for me to give to you." The younger scoffed immediately. "HOW TYPICAL FOR MY LAZY BROTHER TO GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO ALL THE RUNNING." He poked at Sans who held his hands up in surrender. "we're at war with wingdings, remember? i can't be out in public or he could.." Sans grabbed one of his cuffs absent-mindedly. "IN ANY CASE, DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PLANS FOR THIS MOST ROMANTIC OF HOLIDAYS?" Sans smirked a smirk that Papyrus wasn't sure if he liked. "S-SANS... WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING..?" Sans chuckled evilly. "you'll see bro, you'll see..."
"Uh... it's not bad... is it?" You asked suddenly, gaining the brother's attention. "nah, nah, i think pap will be more annoyed than anything." Papyrus facepalmed. "OH STARS, WHATEVER IT IS, DON'T."
"sorry bro, it's for [Y/N]'s sake." Papyrus sighed, giving up. "ONLY BECAUSE IT'S FOR HER!" He chided as Sans lead you to the living room.

⛓️⛓️⛓️

You watched Sans pick up a case and was about to ask what it was before Papyrus gasped. "IS THAT..." Sans nodded as he opened it up and pieced together a... trombone. Ok then? "welcome to concert de sans, if the audience could have a seat on the couch, we can begin the day with a few pieces from yours truly before moving on to the dance portion of today." Papyrus didn't object. In fact, he was quite excited. It's been forever since Sans played. It used to annoy him when they were younger, but now he missed it greatly. You and Papyrus sat on the couch, waiting for Sans to begin. You never really thought of the Skeleton as a musician, but it seemed you were about to be proven wrong. And boy did he. You didn't know any of the pieces he played which meant they were either monster pieces or ones he composed himself. After his performance, he started up the gramophone and he and Papyrus took turns dancing with you well past lunch and onto dinner time. You didn't care though, it was the best Valentines Day ever.