Happy new year !

Hi everyone ! Happy new year ! Last year was exciting and well for me; I hope the same for you and your family,if not, then I hope this year will be great ! In my dramatic and problematic city there was some stuff going on the first day of the new year but well lets ignore that- I know its late to "say" happy new year the second day of january but well- HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Also I may or may not make a gacha serie about magical girls but I'm working on the trailer, oh and I love love LOVE this song, this give me magia record vibes 😭 ( well logic its a magia record song )

( if you don't know magia record its a magical girl game and there also a anime about it but its not complete yet )

Also I noticed that in the op in the jackpod part its kyubey tricking them into becoming magical girls and then we see magical girls chilling and Ui is not really confident + some magical girls fall in holes and that the ones who die I think and there some that go out from holes that the ones that just became magical girls I think.     the hands that scratch the paper to show a red backround with creepy hands are probably magical girls trying to get their wishes and then they try but cannot touch the light that represent hope so they remove the paper and show a red backround of truth, then the light transform into a griefseed and they turn into witches.

So yeah idk why I typed all of this °-° But I love guessing so yeah !

So bye bye everyone have a magical day !