magical girl restaurant

Hi, so for one week I got the urge to make a magical girl restaurant ( especially for sweets 🍼🍰 ) ,
And I got inspired by :

3 : idekwhatkittens magical girl journey ( the first one )

2 : This one a bigger inspiration that I got before : Tokyo mew mew ofc

1 : Finally, my first big inspiration, sailor moon cafe ( A game on Roblox but I can't find it anymore :( )

So I want to try because I want it to be my magical girl hideout, I didn't wanted it to be a big house so a restaurant is better, there will be the big mansion part don't worry about that BUT NOW THE BIGGEST PROBLEM

We need to have a adult to make the restaurant, and worse, people will think that a restaurant in the shape of a mansion is weird especially if they can't go inside the mansion.

Plus I think that to go to the mansion/ restaurant, We will have to open a portal, so in fact it will be possible to have a restaurant without having to build it and a adult and so we can work there even if we are kids. ( Jennie is a teen she is 13 ), and magical girls can go there because we need clients, now Idk how they will come, probably by manifesting a portal ( only accessible when the restaurant will exist )
Or lucid dream about it, or shifting.
But the main way to go there will be to take your magical girl phone ( if you don't have one or not manifesting for it just take your item )

Way 1 : Magical girl phone

There will be a teleportation button, where you can teleport in every public places other magical girls manifested with subminals ( Ex : someone manifested for a magical forest for magical girls and you can teleport here with your magical girl phone )

You click on the restaurant name ( there will be a picture and a description )
Then when you clicked in front of you ( close to you ) there will be a portal, to you it look and smell like a very sweet milkshake Made of sugar and its light beige, almost white.

You enter the portal and appear in front of our restaurant.

Way 2 : For the ones that doen'st have have a magical girl phone, you can use your compact ! Take the compact on your hand, then say : Milkshake river, take your sugar away, Open the Door to the restaurant and let me in.

( I know its long )

Then the same portal will appear.

Restaurant :

How a tiny part of the kitchen will look ( not everything will be pink ) :

How the menu board will look ( not the same food ) :

We'll make our own food, some will be inspired by magical girls, I think I'mm made a drink inspired by Ichigo 💗🍓🎂

It will mostly be real food but magi al girls themed and with our own recipes hehe 🍮

To pay, you need "Magical coins" ( Basically the money of magical girls in magical girls world ) To know more about it, check the first magical girl journal of Idekwhatkittens please !