Nightme's girl concept.

Hi !!!!! So, you know about how we defeat Nightme and we save another magical girl, right ? Well, she will be a side character but not our teamate.

First of all, For nightme, I decicded to change something, Nightme will NOT be free for 25 years, its so old- 💀

Unstead, only 1 year is fine.

I don't know the name of the girl, but I kinda wanna have vision of her for some reason-

Here are some information about her :

- Everyone, even her family, forgot about her existence for 5 months ( because she was inside of nightme for 5 months so yeah, logic. ) until we saved her then they will remember.

- she is 9 year old

- The one that truly saved her was Alex.

- She is kind and gentle, but doesn't really like magical girls and being one. She still think that its fun.

- Her favorite aesthetic is cottagecore.

-Her favorites colors are pastel blue, beige and white.

- Her puella gem is White.

- Her element is darkness.

- Her powers are Light themed ( but her element still stay dark themed. ).

- She love rice and Milk.

- She used to have 3 friends.

- After we saved her, she found the happiness to live. ( Basically she not depressed anymore. ).

- She has a obsession with lily and classical music

- She hate loud things

- She is not in our team but she will help us sometimes, she mostly a magical girl that fight in solo ( maybe she will find a team, idk. ).

- She really like transforming and having a magical costume but she doesn't like fighting.

Abilities :

She can become invisible for maximum 2 hours.

She doesn't have a magical weapon.

1st spell : She can shoot lily petals.

2nd spell : She suffocate the enemy with Lily's spins.

3rd spell : She use lily spins like ribbons : for exemple a lot of time she use them to like pretend to fly by accroching to them with buildings, she do the exact same thing than spider man with his spider webs when he fly. ).

4th spell :

She do the same thing, its really strong.

5th spell : Its a secret ! <3.

Transformation :

( Btw her voice sound similar to Ui. ).

Her magical girl outftit, and everyday look ( face etc ) :

So, I think I said everything, oh yeah, her puella gem form is a white lily that is a hairpin like jennie ( related imao )

So, I think I said everything lol- I hope you're having a Nice time ! I'll see you another time, goodbye !

OH NO I FORGOT TO HAD SOMETHING-

Special transformation :

She activate her special transformation when : A life full of lies will become strong enough to save the world. She will have this transformation when she will understand that a life full of lies can make her stronger.

Her quote : Whenever we pray for someone happiness, Someone else must be cursed in exchange.

Theme music :