What the hay is happening with my concept

Arc 1 be like : Happy precure

Arc 2 be like : depression depression

Why is my story becoming darker in every arcs- I also may start to script my Arc 3 After I do the finishing chapter that will close Arc 2 ! 

Also when nightmares get destroyed the despair don't disappear because if you didn't know nothing truly disappear it transform into something else, you can't destroy darkness like you can't destroy light, so when nightmares get destroyed doesn't  this means the despair go  to someone else ?

At first what I wanted was that when we destroy the nightmares the darkness go in our puella gems so it doens't go back to the person but I didn't want to take this risk because I was scared that it would end up like puella magi madoka magica where magical girls become witches to protects other dreams. So I decided to change it and unstead the despair will not go inside our puella gems or we won't be able to fight long until we're exhausted. So I decided unstead that the despair will create new nightmares that we will have to fight.

"But then the nightmares will never end"

Yeah I know that but I rather endlessly fight nightmares than dying because of despair.

And it was the better option I got, you don't turn into something like a witch, your puella gem stay full of hope, you continue to make miracles for other people to enjoy, and look in peace.

The hero I wished I could become was ready for anything ! ❤

Also here what I scripted about what happen after nightme fight :

We stare at the beautiful city, the future city of dreams.

I see my bff and join her.

"I didn't know you were a magical girl too !" she say.

" I didn't know you were here too." I replied.

In another place, there was Jennie and the magical girl we saved.

"I did a horrible nightmare, a nightmare where you were dead, but now you are saying that it wasn't a dream, but we are side by side, talking togheter."

" This was the me of before, my biggest regret was that I left everyone."

They take each other hands.

" I DIDN'T HAVE ANY REGRETS ! ALL I WANTED WAS TO EAT FOOD ONE LAST TIME !"

Scream Chachi while running next to them.

" Omg chachi, thanks for ruining the mood."

Angrily say Jennie.

Fake snow start falling from nowhere even though its spring. and the sky become clear once again. If not blue then white unstead. Flowers that weren't there start growing on buildings, and when they bloom their petals turn into white balls that fly high into the sky, like a beautiful spectacle.

To a distant white, we start running.

To somewhere, somewhere we don't know.

"We were once the bringers of hope that fall into despear and spread our curses."

Bye this is all I wanted to say bruh, Take care of yourself ! ( I'll do another  chapter  )