KAGOME FINALLY BECAME A MAGICAL GIRL !!!

Guys ! If you don't know Kagome she's from 🌌Magia record🌌 ( evident ). She's being knowing existence of magical girls since a long time ago but never became one. UNTIL NOW ! HER TRANSFORMATION EVEN GOT LEAKED !

Her plush is so cute... Also another fact :

So, Madoka is supposed to be the strongest magical girl. AND the strongest witch. The biggest one and that could destroy Earth in 1 week. Her wish was to erase witches so its logical. Then Iroha, Iroha ALSO became a goddess. Because she also erased witches ( it wasn't her wish it was after ). Kagome wish was, well, after Iroha and the other made the system, you could tell Kyubey wasn't very happy about this. So ofc he could stop all of this. Kagome wished to prevent him from doing so. ( lol ). SO, HER WISH ALSO HAD an impact to witches. That mean that she also saved magical girls from turning into witches.

So, Yeah Madoka is OP, But Iroha and Kagome are possibly as OP as her. Its weird cause Iroha and Madoka became goddesses and not her even too she had the same impact as them. ( pretty sure its cause she ain't a protagonist she's a side character, rip. ) Though, its interisting to see Kagome's witch being as strong as gretchen ( Madoka's witch ). Its insane ! And is as BIG. Here what it look like :

Its actually pretty-

And here Madoka witch form

( Girl you're alright ? You don't look fine

( Girl you're alright ? You don't look fine. )

Both are deadly- 🥲

But uhh yeah this was kind of random but I just needed to- ANYWAY, TO FINISH THE CHAPTER, HERE A BEAUTIFUL INFINITE IROHA TRANSFORMATION :

( As you can see this is irony, it was dull af-- They could have done better they did a 2 minutes long transformation for the first goddess why not for the 2nd one ? )