fourth and last teamate power.

Sorry,  I didn't found who drew this.

Hi  everyone, finally, last but not least, my fourth teamate power that wasn't supposed to be my teamate.

Theme color : Idk yet if I don't know for so its probably going to be black.

Weapon : Guns and rarely rockets

abilities : Time manipulation ( the only thing she can do is moving normally while the time is going slow but for us its going normally its just because we don't know and when she stop her ability we think that she teleported or something- ) and she can only stop time in labyrinths and the real world is going to continue its time cycle normally.

1st spell : useguns normally but fast.

2nd spell : use her rocket one time.

3rd spell : guns and some rockets appear in the ground and she takes them one by one or how shewant to shoot and they disappear.

4nd spell : A giant gun appear ( really giant ) and she sit on it ( not really sitting ) and a big bullet shoot when she clicks a button.

5nd spell : a bunch of guns appear where she want and shoot at the same time.

6nd spell : strongest spell and she can create more spell.

transformation : 

Its when she show off her cool. she is pretty normal but sometimes I find her super cool :) ( Also ignore the scenes when I'm running )

Outfit : 

Yeah that all  now byeeeeeeeeeeeee