BFF CONCEPT

Okay time to show my bff, her concept was inspired by cardcaptor sakura ( I mean, only the outfit is the same- )

so yeah !

into her powers : 

her weapon will be a bow and arrow like madoka, since roses are her favorites flowers I was like " Hey, why not meduka lol"

so her weapon is similar to this ( except the rose is really red and shiny ) : 

so the rose is way bigger than that and its red, when she aims, the flower will open, when she use strong magic, ther will be the same flames around it except that its also red

theme color : red

First attack : she aims her bow normally and shot.

Second attack : She crouch, aims her arrow in the sky, then shoot. the arrow disappear in a beam of red light and multiples circles with lines to rely them appears and in the bottom of each circles a lot of arrows fall in the ground like a powerful rain.

Third attack : same thing than the second attack but very strong.

Ex :

4th attack : NOT UNLOCKED YET 🏹

Outfit :

You saw it coming-

You saw it coming-

Transformation :

Age : still 12 ( soon to be 13 I think )

looks : dark skin color with medium hair ( braids style ), kinda tall for her age and seem strong. 

personality : Really nice, some people think that she is crazy at school but she not. She like horror stories AND LOVEEEEEE GACHA LIFE ( exactly like how Jennie love blackpink and BTS, especially blackpink. ) She really like hanging out with friends.

I decided to add something, whenever someone has a strong emotion, their transformation will change and they will gain new abilities. Here is her special transformation :

Also the outfits will stay the same, they won't change unless you become something stronger.

Her special transformation is activated when she feel : The issue of not being strong enough to protect her friends from danger, the insecurity of not being able to be a magical girl because she not good enough, but then, will she start transforming, she understand that even the weak, can become strong.

Her quote : "The strongest people were the weakest."

That all for this chpater bye-