21

"I am a raped victim." She softly said while laughing. But her eyes failed.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa narinig. Hindi makapaniwala sa narinig. Tinitigan ko siya at tumango-tango naman ito na parang. Tama nga ang narinig ko..

Umiling ako.

That cannot be!

But Lucy never tell a lie! Naisip ko.

She's religious and kind. Not perfect but I know she will never tell a lie just to please me.

A tear fell off while she's smiling.

She's hurting! Pilit ang kanyang ngiti, habang ang mga mata ay sumisigaw ng saklolo.

Hindi ko malaman ano ang tamang sasabihin sa lahat ng narinig sa kanya. Nanginginig ang mga kamay na niyapos sa yakap.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't know.." sabi ko habang hindi malaman kung paano siya yayakapin, upang maiparamdam ang aking simpatya.

"It's okay." aniya sa gitna ng aming yakap. Habang nanginginig ang mga balikat.

Umiling ako.

It's not okay. How can I be so judgemental based on how she look..  How I belittle her just because she always seems fine and happy everyday. How can she hide that kind of pain for so many years?

How can she stand confidently?
How can she smile like she didn't experience that kind of a nightmare?

How can she be so strong and kind?

I cried with her pain. On that night I became her saviour.. On that night I found my family in her frame.

Sa gabing 'yon ay nawala ang mga dinadalang problema. Walang panama ang mga iniinda.. Nawala ito sa isip at walang ibang mahalaga kundi si Lucy, kung ano ang meron ako ngayon.. Kung saan ang mas mahalaga.

Sa gabing 'yon nasagot ang isa sa mga tanong ko.

We are meant to meet.. to connect, the reason is to learned not to judge base on what I only see.. I remember my old self, how I easily judge a person based on what they did, what they do. And what I want to think about them..

What an alcoholic man wants to forget?
How a bad father into his children? Maybe because that's how he's been treated or many reasons more.

One thing is for sure I will never judge a person again based on what I only see and what I only heard...

I forget all my sorrows and longing. It was replaced with a blazing hate for the man who made it to her and a flowing love to her.

Sa mga sumunod na araw ay naging maayos naman ang lahat. Binungaran pa kami ng masayang balita ni Jane. She's pregnant!

Her relationship with Justin ended, but I hope that he will take the responsibility even if it is just for the baby.

Tama naman si Jane. Kahit anong sama pa ng ama ng kanyang dinadala ay tama pa din na malaman niya ito.

What if I'm on that situation? He cheated on me. Did he deserved to know the condition? The baby?

My answer is no. He doesn't!

But I respect her decision, but I have my own decisions too. That's all we need in our lives, know to shut and respect their decisions as long as you're not affected in some situations..