𝚃𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝟹, 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙰

"Boys are assholes

"Boys are assholes. Some are assholes all of the time. All are assholes some of the time. It's just how boys are. Well... maybe not all boys. Mostly, boys are assholes, but girls... girls can be evil."

Grace's deep sleep is interrupted by terrible shooting pain in her head as she regrets her actions of the day before. She knows that she shouldn't of drank, it was highly irresponsible and dangerous of her. Luckily, her parents were out by the time Justin dropped her off so they didn't notice anything was wrong. Not that they would've anyway.

The Jensen family were still attempting family breakfast, much to the twins' displeasure. She found it annoying, because each morning they would interrogate them with questions, questions that they didn't know how to answer.

"Morning, Pal." Their dad greets Clay cheerily as he comes out of his room and into the kitchen where the rest of the family are.

"Dad, we talked about Pal." Clay groans, beginning to eat his breakfast that's already been set out for him.

If Grace was honest, she'd admit she's slightly envious of him. He was their parent's pride and joy. Clay never had to do anything in order for Matt and Lainey to be proud of him. And there's her, trying her hardest daily, and she can't even get a genuine smile off of either of them.

"Good morning, Honey." He corrects, placing his glasses on the table. He then catches an odd scent and sniffs the air, asking, "Did you shower?"

"I totally showered." He lies unconvincingly.

"Really? Because you smell like a sewer right now, even worse than usual." Grace insults her twin with a grin on her face.

Clay then gives up on his act and starts to ramble. "I didn't shower. Look, I just...  I turned the water on just now and I thought about it all, the whole thing, taking clothes off, dealing with hair, and I just... couldn't do it. We shower, like... everyday and it's just... a lot."

The rest of the family eye him up like he's crazy. Grace breaks the silence, "No, Clay, it's just simple hygiene. You're such a drama queen."

That earns her a nudge of the elbow off Clay.

After breakfast, Grace walks into the school grounds and notices Tyler walking in, completely embarrassed by last nights events. She looks away and tries to swallow her guilt of her previous actions.

"Tyler!" Bryce calls out to him with excitement. Once he's got the boys attention, him and Montgomery both pull down their pants, revealing their asses, mocking him. Their whole friend group laughs at him, apart from Justin, who stares at Grace with a frown.

She doesn't even know why he's annoyed at her all of a sudden as they were fine last night. They even did their nightly routine and fell asleep on FaceTime. But this time, Justin was grinning the whole time at the sight of a drunk Grace babbling about how she wants to be a princess riding on a unicorn.